UFC Poirier vs. Hooker PBP/Discussion

whats the record on afroheads win-lose now? ben askren, chase hooper, luis pena

6'3 guy shooting for terrible double legs for no reason, instead of going for a thai clinch just once.
Pena had back control, full mount, etc for like the whole 2nd round, and he didn't do any damage. just cuddling and mouth covering, fuck this

He had that position for 3 rounds in his last fight and didn't do fuck all with it. Pena has no urgency, hunger or proper fight iq.

Shit. Pena was at even odds live after round 1 so I put a little there

2nd round looked exactly how I thought it would go

3rd round not so much

Pena must be feeling huge shame for getting submitted, prob worst way to lose to him.

He wouldn't catch him more than once in 1000 rolls.
Remembers me of me catching my 3rd degree bb bjj teacher with some weird guillotine as a blue belt...
Yeah Pena fucked my only play I had on this card lol. He should have won, and was on his way to doing so, then that happened. Frustrating fight haha

Boser wasn't Koing for shit and has a granite chin, so I thought the o2.5 was a good bet...
Then I thought Pena was free money and that the only issue might be KW's power.
Ends up submitting him lmfao...

6'3 guy shooting for terrible double legs for no reason, instead of going for a thai clinch just once.
Pena had back control, full mount, etc for like the whole 2nd round, and he didn't do any damage. just cuddling and mouth covering, fuck this
him being 6’3 and fighting at 155 he sacrifices muscle. He’s weak and worthy was way stronger

there was a moment in the fight where Pena got under his chin and if he had any strength he would’ve been able to tap worthy with a gable grip

I’m starting to calm down from my boser debacle and the blood flow is easing away from my brain. I thought my head was going to explode.

this is the kind of card that can get me in trouble. I’m going to have to just live bet the rest of the card and trust my reads. The only thing that’s been going for me is my reads. My luck has been absolutely horrific

him being 6’3 and fighting at 155 he sacrifices muscle. He’s weak and worthy was way stronger

there was a moment in the fight where Pena got under his chin and if he had any strength he would’ve been able to tap worthy with a gable grip

The strength difference was also apparent when Worthy managed to sweep using nothing but power when Pena had a body triangle. You almost never see that.

Worthy was way stronger that's true, that skinny Pena-fuck must have pointy elbows though, he didn't use them once in Round 2, he is really lacking viciousness

When worthy was warming up I was thinking about betting him. He looked so much more intense than Pena. Sometimes guys get themselves so amped up that they can be hard to beat if they hold that intensity

Back