UFC Poirier vs. Hooker PBP/Discussion

Feel for greene, happy for him

Why do i have a green stripe on my pp?

Remember someone said they removed line Greene win by submission? And wahla he wins by submission in a very weird way. Fixed fight ladies and gents.

Livebetting has suddenly become real good at sportmarket.com, a "bookie" that is a middle man, sends your bets to the site with the best odds (of the bookies Sportmarket include). Supposedly mean you can't get limited.

Villante just gave up lol, how do you tap from that. Super low level shit.
Well I mean the choke did restrict Gian's breathing and he was exhausted due to asthma and general fatness so ya know......

Yeah I got nothing.

Maurice Greene continuing the streak of Jackson-Wink heavyweights (Dontale Mayes, Juan Adams) looking like absolute shit and regressing badly once they joined the camp. Unlike them, he managed a clown shoes "win" against a guy who probably hadn't exercised since his son was born. (I can sympathize, since mine was born around the same time)

It's difficult to tell if the greater handicap was not training since his son was born, or the fact he looks like he's gestating the next child and has been for a few months.

Livebetting has suddenly become real good at sportmarket.com, a "bookie" that is a middle man, sends your bets to the site with the best odds (of the bookies Sportmarket include). Supposedly mean you can't get limited.
sounds dodgy

I'm trying to not be biased but I think most refs stop that fight, so much unanswered shots. Ofc villante is gassed afterwards when it's not stopped and gets finished right after.

Yeah, reminds me of when I bet Walt Harris round 1 at +300 against Overeem and he was splattering the Dutchman all over the cage, but no stoppage.

Gall looks like he cut too much weight

Its been a great night, so ima throw a couple bucks on mickey by sub. He's at least comitted

Not sure that was a low IQ sub attempt that happened to miraculously hit, or a super high IQ sub because Greene recognised a huffing and puffing Villante could tap to that.

Probably the latter...

Only hopes for this fight is that it makes it out of round 1 so we can hear his girl's corner advice.

Back