UFC Poirier vs. Hooker PBP/Discussion

Typical Hooker to look great first 2-3 rounfs and then fatigue.
Huge win for you, DP got that.
3u is crazy though, how many units did you win from the Erosa fight?

I always stick with 1u bets and sometimes more. Put 1u at 5.50 and 1u at 6.00.

So normal bet is 1u and then if i feel i have a bigger edge ill put more.

12.4 u bet
+0.8 u

Lost 3u on Pena but some nice Sato Hansen and Perry-Poirier parlays saved the night.

I always stick with 1u bets and sometimes more. Put 1u at 5.50 and 1u at 6.00.

So normal bet is 1u and then if i feel i have a bigger edge ill put more.
Huge win then. Its money well earned I´d say. I like your style. I´m doing something similiar now. Always great to see such huge wins from you. DP bet was really good too at dog odds. Masterful job well done. Is this your record night or close to it? You´ve had some huge ones. I like you really capitalize so hard when the oppertunity is there even for big dogs etc.

Huge win then. Its money well earned I´d say. I like your style. I´m doing something similiar now. Always great to see such huge wins from you. DP bet was really good too at dog odds. Masterful job well done. Is this your record night or close to it? You´ve had some huge ones. I like you really capitalize so hard when the oppertunity is there even for big dogs etc.

I dont think i can beat my record night. Bet365 made some big mistakes on the draw options back in the day. Even if a point was deducted the option would be at 81.00. I got 2u on that once, so....

I dont think i can beat my record night. Bet365 made some big mistakes on the draw options back in the day. Even if a point was deducted the option would be at 81.00. I got 2u on that once, so....
I remember that the 200dkk to return 16200 right? I was gonna mention that, that was so huge, Ive noticed bet365 doesnt use that big odds anymore, they also removed the quick bet option i even asked their customer support.

But your units bigger now so that helps surely. That 81 hit thoughwas legendary. Made me look at draws and search for them ever since as I only got 17 or something. Seems like they havent offered it since now its way less.

Back