UFC Potentially Targeting Rafael dos Anjos vs. Charles Oliveira

Fekkin musical chairs!

Ntjl4nO9SxC4kdpno5Od_goats-musical-chairs.gif

Is there some dodgy negotiation shit going on or something? Are people trying to avoid Oliveira? Or is this about the UFC and money?

This is the toughest fight of the three IMO for Oliveira. Rafael slowing down now but I think he's a tougher style matchup than Islam and Beneil

Isnt Oliveria was suppose to fight Dariush or what happen exactly ?

Great fight. Wouldn't shock me if Islam wanted no part of Olivera, terrible matchup for him

So we know Olivera will be fighting some....Islam, RDA or Dariush.

Oliveira has three fights announced this weekend, seems people are throwing matchups against the wall and hoping they stick. Makhachev, Dariush and now RDA? Weird.

Is there some dodgy negotiation shit going on or something? Are people trying to avoid Oliveira? Or is this about the UFC and money?

This is the toughest fight of the three IMO for Oliveira. Rafael slowing down now but I think he's a tougher style matchup than Islam and Beneil
I’d favor Do Bronx at 155. RDA isn’t getting any younger and that cut has always been tough for him.

Damn. That's a great fight but I wish they would book them both against other people. I'm a big fan of both! Hate to see either guy lose right now. Will be an amazing matchup though!

Damn! Tough fight for Oliveira. Love RDA but I hope Charles wins this. Would love for him to go on a legit run!

Oliveira has three fights announced this weekend, seems people are throwing matchups against the wall and hoping they stick. Makhachev, Dariush and now RDA? Weird.
I like the Islam matchup best

Might be a good match up for RDA. Oliveira can't wrestlefuck him and RDA's zhoo zhit's is pretty good.

Back