UFC Ring girls: Keep or replace them?

Replace them with some of the hot BoutineLA models that have boobs and asses.

They should be replaced year round. Hell, theres so many beautiful girls out there. I’d love to see new ones every ufc ppv.

It's very sexist and I am personally offended by it. That could be my mother up there, my sister, my daughter. It's disgusting. How would you feel if your daughter was leered over and be seen as an object as her profession?

Pics of your mother and sis please

.....so I can gauge how offended to be

I wouldn't miss them at all. It's juvenile and unnecessary. And while we're here, get rid of Bruce Buffer's over the top announcing. It's ridiculous and cringy. Everytime he says "Fighting!!!!", like nails on a chalkboard.

I wouldn't miss them at all. It's juvenile and unnecessary. And while we're here, get rid of Bruce Buffer's over the top announcing. It's ridiculous and cringy. Everytime he says "Fighting!!!!", like nails on a chalkboard.

Check.out the fun sponge.

Hey, how about no more punching too?

too dangerous and explicit, right?

I don't care what they do, but i've always thought it was strange the loyalty they've shown to those girls when they are so quick to cut and move on from fighters.

I'm convinced they can't fire them for fear of #MeToo stuff coming out, we will have an 80 year old Arianny holding a ring number one day.

Asking peoples' opinions of the UFC ring girls and you some how make a comment that it relates to Joe Biden?

3kyfn6.jpg
Thought we were going with the "trans" thing or something...

There's some sarcastic comments about getting rid of the girls because it's sexist, but this will almost certainly happen, and soon. Most NBA teams have already axed cheerleaders because "it's sexist" and F1 fired their grid girls because again "it's sexist." I'm actually surprised the UFC still has their girls, because all it takes is one blue-haired poly-sexual with an overzealous twitter account to start an outrage, and everyone bends to the knee.

Keep em all and fire them if they get plastic surgery. I like a woman with a wrinkle or two. What I don’t like is that fake plasticky look....no idea what The Weekend was thinkin but this is the look I’m speaking of. He looks like somebody drew him on the boardwalk for 20 bucks.
NINTCHDBPICT000629301310.jpg

I actually got this same surgery, mine looks better though

. And while we're here, get rid of Bruce Buffer's over the top announcing. It's ridiculous and cringy. Everytime he says "Fighting!!!!", like nails on a chalkboard.

I can live with that, but when bruce does the 360 jump... I have to shake my head at how lame it is ha

Check.out the fun sponge.

Hey, how about no more punching too?

too dangerous and explicit, right?

That's a dumb way to disagree. You have no refuting argument, just that you think I'm being not fun and then took a ridiculous leap into whataboutism and slippery slope. Not that smart, are we?
Punching is the reason I buy the fight. I'm not worried about dangerous or explicit. I just don't need the extra bullshit to entice my curiosity, I'm not a 14 year old. My point is that ring girls are unnecessary and frankly a bit sexist. You can disagree, you may even have a reason why they are necessary. I doubt it.

I can live with that, but when bruce does the 360 jump... I have to shake my head at how lame it is ha
They don't show it as much anymore, the producer cuts away from it. He's made a ton of money doing it, I can't imagine he would suddenly change.

Make them change outfits every card.

I need to see some Venum designed lingerie.

Back