News UFC signs 9-0 French LHW Oumar Sy

The fact that over 90% of top “French” athletes are African immigrants.

Your 2018 World Cup champs for example:

france-team-photo.jpg

Exactly ONE actual Frenchman in their starting lineup.

Meanwhile the semi finalist Croatia:

GettyImages-994345262.jpg

All ethnic Croats.

So the record will state that Croatia lost to France in the final.

In reality Croatians lost to the African all star team.

That's not the lineup from the final. The lineup from the final had 5 white players, not that it really matters.

That's not the lineup from the final. The lineup from the final had 5 white players, not that it really matters.
Ok, you can post a pic of the entire squad, I think it will still be close to 90% ethnic players.

france-team-photo.jpg

All ethnic Croats.

And this is not exclusive to football, name your top “French” athletes in any sport…
Frenchman = Giroud? Isn’t both his parents half-Italian?

Ok, you can post a pic of the entire squad, I think it will still be close to 90% ethnic players.

It is what it is athletically. What percentage of black players is the US basketball team?

This argument could be made about any country with a sufficient minority population, it's pointless.

In the UFC, almost all russian fighters come from Caucasus, so what ?

All ethnic Croats.

And this is not exclusive to football, name your top “French” athletes in any sport…

There's almost no immigration in Croatia + all of those players were trained in France (for the french squad).

france-team-photo.jpg

All ethnic Croats.

All of those guys sang the French anthem and consider themselves French except Benzima, who is a documented POS.

So they're French as far as I'm concerned.

A huge number of Africans fought and died for France in WWII, most notably in the Provence campaign in 1944.

It is what it is athletically. What percentage of black players is the US basketball team?

This argument could be made about any country with a sufficient minority population, it's pointless.

In the UFC, almost all russian fighters come from Caucasus, so what ?

All of those guys sang the French anthem and consider themselves French except Benzima, who is a documented POS.

So they're French as far as I'm concerned.

A huge number of Africans fought and died for France in WWII, most notably in the Provence campaign in 1944.
Sure, there are many black athletes in certain sports in other countries as well, but in France it’s basically all their sports, from football to combat right down to tennis, the ratio of elite non white to white athletes is absurd.

I would say that they are statistically vastly over representing in that category when compared to even high migration countries like the US.

Or beat a couple of undersized wash ups who have a combined 27 losses lol.

Did my homework on this dude, I don’t see any potential other than a French card filler fighter. They’ll probably give him other Euro cans on French cards before he gets grapple rizzed by the first average American fighter he faces.
Sounds like the O’Malley blueprint.

Sure, there are many black athletes in certain sports in other countries as well, but in France it’s basically all their sports, from football to combat right down to tennis, the ratio of elite non white to white athletes is absurd.

I would say that they are statistically vastly over representing in that category when compared to even high migration countries like the US.

France had a lot of african colonies so a decent african immigration, hence why. Also, probably less discrimination towards minorities.

Completely unrelated with french being "quitters"...

Mainly because French white boys only do rugby and cycling.

France had a lot of african colonies so a decent african immigration, hence why. Also, probably less discrimination towards minorities.

Completely unrelated with french being "quitters"...
They’ve been exposed as weaklings throughout history, from the time of Julius Caesar’s conquests of Gal right up to the Wehrmacht steamrolling them in 6 weeks during ww2 and beyond.

They’re just kinda historical known as a bunch of cucks and quitters.

<Fedor23>

They’ve been exposed as weaklings throughout history, from the time of Julius Caesar’s conquests of Gal right up to the Wehrmacht steamrolling them in 6 weeks during ww2 and beyond.

They’re just kinda historical known as a bunch of cucks and quitters.

<Fedor23>

They actually have a good military record overall, they just lost the high profile ones

They actually have a good military record overall, they just lost the high profile ones
For a bit maybe during the time of Charlemagne then later when the Norseman improved their cowardly bloodline with an influx of Vikings in Normandy, and for a moment during Napoleon’s time.

For the most part, especially in more recent times they’re a bunch of pansies.

Back