Media UFC: St. Louis Fight Night This Week BETTER Than We Think

Actually not bad for a fight night. Looking forward to Menifield vs. Ulberg, those two bring heat.

lol.
let's see who is closer to the actual fight stoppage time!
and if Waldo wins we'll all look rather silly!!
Oh it's entirely possible that Waldo KOs him or God forbid grinds out an ugly clinch fest.

I'd like to see a second round TBH, although I'll settle for a second minute.

Oh it's entirely possible that Waldo KOs him or God forbid grinds out an ugly clinch fest.

I'd like to see a second round TBH, although I'll settle for a second minute.

Waldo isn't a very accurate striker, but he does only look interested in his boxing so far.

I think he'll trust himself to tough this out.

I could be wrong. I suppose he could come in and clinch for a bit to try and sap some energy, and how it goes from there really depends on what gas tanks the pair of them have.

cool cool but you forgot chuck, t wrex and nite train

justbleed.mp4

I think it's pretty solid competitively, I normally like to have a three leg parlay for a UFC card but nothing screams lock to me

Slava, an entertaining fighter but with shitty ground game, gets another wrestler.

Buckley should lose to the -oev guy

Ulberg should win comfortably.

Rebechi is 3-0 in UFC and has a good test in Ferreira

Not a bad card, though
But Lewis vs Nascimento is pretty bad.

derrick lewis is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get

Superb UFN on paper, looking forward to it.

I lowkey put down $30 on Ferreira a few minutes ago.

He was a +350 underdog.
How do you low-key put money down on a fight? Either do or you don't?

That's not a terrible bet, btw. Rebecki seems to my one dimensional in some ways, and if cdf can bring his 'normal' self he should be able to take him down and hold him down

Slava, an entertaining fighter but with shitty ground game, gets another wrestler.
His ground game is improving but his takedown defense is what really matters in this fight. Hooper is a great grappler but not a good wrestler. I think Slava Claus lights him up. But if Hooper can get this to the ground Borshchev is in big trouble.

I love a good striker vs grappler matchup
Buckley should lose to the -oev guy
Probably, but he has looked pretty good recently
Ulberg should win comfortably.
Maybe, but Menifield is very dangerous
Rebechi is 3-0 in UFC and has a good test in Ferreira
Agreed. Very interesting fight
Not a bad card, though
But Lewis vs Nascimento is pretty bad.
Yeah it's an underwhelming main event but a solid card overall IMO.

Back