News UFC sued again in second antitrust lawsuit, WME stock falling ever since

These lawsuits will be successful, the UFC could only screw over fighters for so long

Well the best fight of the season is happening in Bellator 2maro night, so there’s options.

Dana can afford to go yachting in Greece, everything's fine and this is fake news.

I’m no Sal the Stockbroker, but their stock seems to be doing fine. It took the same Covid hit that most in the entertainment industry probably did and actually seems to hold pretty steady otherwise, excluding the little dip and bounce back after Conor lost but that could be unrelated. I don’t keep up on the entertainment news that much.

View attachment 871047
That’s a one-week view which shows nothing.

Enough with the bullshit stock talk of Endeavor, like UFC events make or break it, the UFC makes or breaks it.

The stock hasn't even completely leveled from its IPO level. It's a new stock, in a very volatile market.

The stock ticker is EDR for Endeavor. Their stock has been holding steady over the week or 2. Companies get sued all the time, it doesn't necessarily cause their stock price to go down.
There's an awful lot of EDR talk on this site from people who seem to have no clue how the market works.

This looks like it is just asking for the class to extend from 2017 (the class covered by the Le suit) to present. In other words, just more fighters covered. But I just skimmed the beginning.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Dana sold. He probably couldnt care less.

That’s a one-week view which shows nothing.
Yeah I post that before I looked at the lawsuit. Since it was filed the stock is down about $2 a share. But the biggest dip came a couple days after the Dustin/Conor fight. BUT there is more to this company than just MMA so other things could be causing these losses.

Why not just buy puts and avoid the infinite profit loss potential? puts cap you off on the losses.

Why not just buy puts and avoid the infinite profit loss potential? puts cap you off on the losses.

Well for me, I'm terrible at selecting the right strike as well as the time for the put to mature.

Ha! CB Dolloway’s real name is Clarence!

You went to Cranbrook, that's a private school
What's the matter, dawg? You embarrassed?
This guy's a gangster? His real name's Clarence
And Clarence lives at home with both parents
And Clarence parents have a real good marriage

A guy who went to Cranbrook went to my undergrad. He was a drunk, misanthropic, pretentious asshole then. EDIT: We had some from Phillips Exeter, some Choate, Country Day--all of that preppy shit.

He grew out of it, so to speak. Teacher and a coach now.

Last edited:
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/60663d496017a751ed8ca929/t/60df2c273adee60e31b3fe0e/1625238569003/Antitrust+Class+Action+Complaint+(Johnson+and+Dollaway+v.+Zuffa).pdf

The second lawsuit filed against UFC, the Johnson complaint

Stock has been dropping since the second complaint was filed.

Keep watch guys, if the antitrust lawsuit takes root and starts revealing internal discovery documents, might be a good short.

I got WME as a potential stock to short if there’s anymore negative developments coming. Might be some easy and quick money.
Can you buy WME stock? I thought it was just Endeavour, who is the parent company for multiple companies, meaning falling stock prices isn’t necessarily solely due to UFC projections.

Back