UFC tickets are basically no longer affordable

Biggamer86

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Has anyone else ran into this issue lately, I used to love going to in person events even if it meant sitting in the nose bleeds but as of late I've noticed after taxes fees etc most of these ufc events are a $1000.00 plus to get into where areas just a year ago I could manage to get into quite a few for just a 100 or 2. Maybe it's just me but this just seems baffling to me that they're filling these arenas at these ridiculous prices. The cheapest price to get into ufc 287 for instance right now after taxes/fees ends up coming up to roughly $1300.00.

giphy.gif

dana-white-driveway-snow.jpg

Has anyone else ran into this issue lately, I used to love going to in person events even if it meant sitting in the nose bleeds but as of late I've noticed after taxes fees etc most of these ufc events are a $1000.00 plus to get into where areas just a year ago I could manage to get into quite a few for just a 100 or 2. Maybe it's just me but this just seems baffling to me that they're filling these arenas at these ridiculous prices. The cheapest price to get into ufc 287 for instance right now after taxes/fees ends up coming up to roughly $1300.00.
Dana raised the price so he could pay the fighters more.

I was planning to go to England mars 18, but when i saw the prices I was thinking like you. Just not worth to pay over 1000 dollar for a ok seat. the prices have almost double up

seems like that’s happened with prices for everything, except for cheapo brands from amazon.

people are filling the stadium, so...

I was planning to go to England mars 18, but when i saw the prices I was thinking like you. Just not worth to pay over 1000 dollar for a ok seat. the prices have almost double up

i wanted to, how much they cost?

If they are filling the stadium, then they are doing something right

I got upper level seats for $180 not long ago.

International events are different due to the scarcity of having UFC events in that country

Apparently in the recent Brazil card the tickets were basically only affordable for the most wealthy in that country, which could be why the stadium was so empty.
I sat at one of the cheapest areas in the arena, it was quite packed (even though tickets were equivalent to about 80% of what one month's minimum wage is in Brazil). Seats closer to the octagon were wayyyy overpriced, not only that, but the event was very poorly advertised, since the UFC used to be broadcasted by Globo (largest TV network in Brazil) and in 2023 changed to a different platform.

Cards are ass these days too.

Honestly not worth it. Saw one event live, compared to just watching the ppv (which also isn't worth it anymore) you can't see a thing.

Back