UFC Vegas 73: Mackenzie Dern vs. Angela Hill, May 20

Can Mahashete wrestle at all? I basically look to fade Slava Claus against anyone with any wrestling ability at all at this point but I can't remember if Mahashate has that in his bag? I'll need to watch a few of his fights.

Not really, no. Best he's shown is okay grappling defense. I think Slava destroys him.

If he gasses hard enough he might just give up the neck though. But I guess there's also a chance Fluffy tries to pound him out instead.
He's gonna be tiring badly though I think. I think maybe Fluffy R3 sub could be interesting.

yeah round 3 prop is safer.

I also do see Edman being able to beat Fluffy with a body kick. Fluffy has gotten dropped twice by body strikes and it led to a tko and a sub stoppage. Edman definitely has that rnd 1 and 2 threat.

yeah round 3 prop is safer.

I also do see Edman being able to beat Fluffy with a body kick. Fluffy has gotten dropped twice by body strikes and it led to a tko and a sub stoppage. Edman definitely has that rnd 1 and 2 threat.
He does, but honestly, it's been a while since Fluffy has gotten rocked so he may have turned a corner.

Thinking Urbina might be worth a hit if his odds get wider. Cosce looked awful against Blood Diamond in what should've been an easy win. Very gassy and horrible reactions to any strike.

Urbina's not the best, maybe not even UFC level, but he's got decent grappling and could snatch something on a tiring Cosce I think. Smarter play would be none at all tho, LFA level fight.

He does, but honestly, it's been a while since Fluffy has gotten rocked so he may have turned a corner.

Thinking Urbina might be worth a hit if his odds get wider. Cosce looked awful against Blood Diamond in what should've been an easy win. Very gassy and horrible reactions to any strike.

Urbina's not the best, maybe not even UFC level, but he's got decent grappling and could snatch something on a tiring Cosce I think. Smarter play would be none at all tho, LFA level fight.

He may have but he also hasn't faced guys who go to the body that much. When I watched Edman vs Dalcha, i was crossing my fingers that Edman only was using teep kicks , as ufcstats listed a bunch of body strikes.

But to my shock, he has nasty body kicks and even hit Dalcha with a flying knee to the mid section. You're probably right, but only limiting bets for strong leans only. Id say i lean on fluffy near 70% only.

maybe just a low sprinkle rnd 3 prop.

Ubina is only fade cause i dont like inexperience fighters. but if you have the extra bankroll to take risk go for it.

I will do one parlay for this upcoming event. It consists of 2 fighters. I think they both win comfortably

Hernandez + Buckley (+104)

Natalia Silva is up to -800 on Bet365 right now, that is wild.

Borshchev seems like great value - he should smoke Mahashate

Gorimbo looked good Vs fletcher in his loss … i think he’s good value at dead even odds Vs Sato

Buckleys better than fialho … so unless he gets chinned again out of nowhere - he should win

I like fluffy to beat edmon but he’s sitting at -334 …. I thought he’d be -200 … -334 is pretty wide

Ferreira -150 Vs Johnson is good value as Ferreira is better everywhere …. As long as he doesn’t quit caz he mentally breaks sometimes

ducote / demopoulus / hill are all live dogs in my opinion

Borshchev seems like great value - he should smoke Mahashate

Gorimbo looked good Vs fletcher in his loss … i think he’s good value at dead even odds Vs Sato

Buckleys better than fialho … so unless he gets chinned again out of nowhere - he should win

I like fluffy to beat edmon but he’s sitting at -334 …. I thought he’d be -200 … -334 is pretty wide

Ferreira -150 Vs Johnson is good value as Ferreira is better everywhere …. As long as he doesn’t quit caz he mentally breaks sometimes

ducote / demopoulus / hill are all live dogs in my opinion

I agree with everything you said. Will definitely add Borschev and Ferreira. Thanks for the Karl Williams tip from last event! I added him to a couple parlays

I agree with everything you said. Will definitely add Borschev and Ferreira. Thanks for the Karl Williams tip from last event! I added him to a couple parlays

O man to be honest - Williams looked like
Shit …. I thought he’d smoke sherman a lot more convincingly

he still cashed for us as I thought …. But I was not impressed …. But a win is a win !

rodrigo dec

cant imagine a well rounded dude at 30/6’2 losing to a short stubby wrestler with spamming overhands at 40 .

Decided I like Ducote as a dog against Loopy. I think she'll be able to keep herself upright for the most part and Loopy often gets draw into striking affairs anyway, where I think Ducote is a bit crisper with the hands.

Fuck this Apex shit. Wish they would hit up another city again like last weekend.

im 7-3 in "Big bets" Big bets I like this event wont bet them if they move to my -200 or higher

Nascimento-175
Urbina+110
Demoplus+115
Hayisaer+130
Dern-175

He may have but he also hasn't faced guys who go to the body that much. When I watched Edman vs Dalcha, i was crossing my fingers that Edman only was using teep kicks , as ufcstats listed a bunch of body strikes.

But to my shock, he has nasty body kicks and even hit Dalcha with a flying knee to the mid section. You're probably right, but only limiting bets for strong leans only. Id say i lean on fluffy near 70% only.

maybe just a low sprinkle rnd 3 prop.

Ubina is only fade cause i dont like inexperience fighters. but if you have the extra bankroll to take risk go for it.

Edmen has nasty body kicks, I just wish he aimed more at the liver area. To me, a livershot is still the best way to neutralize someone. Even if they have good resistance to pain, just know that they're going on their knee any second. It’s such a malicious strike lol. Anyone can win by “head KO”, but a liver shot finish is more respected IMO.

Edmen has nasty body kicks, I just wish he aimed more at the liver area. To me, a livershot is still the best way to neutralize someone. Even if they have good resistance to pain, just know that they're going on their knee any second. It’s such a malicious strike lol. Anyone can win by “head KO”, but a liver shot finish is more respected IMO.

Nice to see a new person in the betting forum that's not a troll welcome

Back