UFC Vegas 73 PBP/Discussion

@Georges Hefner

IMG_2106.jpeg IMG_2105.jpeg IMG_2104.jpeg IMG_2103.jpeg IMG_2102.jpeg IMG_2101.jpeg

I’m not good at math so maybe you could add up my tickets I posted now and earlier. Did I do ok boss? I was just soooo wrong.

I was wrong about dern sub +150 having zero value too I guess

Her striking improved a lot. I was very impressed by her performance. She looked like a new fighter. Like when Fabricio Werdum/Charles Oliveira learned striking and became champ
Trust me dude, she’s not gonna become champ her striking looked sloppy but her power carried it

I can only one day hope to be as good of a bettor as some of the psychopaths on sherdog

12 dms entitled

“I dont care if you live better it”

bruh, there was only one live bet and it was the bol ticket. It’s called strategy.

I can only one day hope to be as good of a bettor as some of the psychopaths on sherdog

12 dms entitled

“I dont care if you live better it”

bruh, there was only one live bet and it was the bol ticket. It’s called strategy.

That guy is clearly on the spectrum. He’s slid into my DMs too about some nonsense.

On a side note I had it 49-42 for Dern. I gave Hill the 2nd Round 10-9 and had every other round 10-8 for Dern.

That guy is clearly on the spectrum. He’s slid into my DMs too about some nonsense.

On a side note I had it 49-42 for Dern. I gave Hill the 2nd Round 10-9 and had every other round 10-8 for Dern.
Dern smashed. Best she’s ever looked. The red flags meant nothing. Hill did a great job defending

You can say it’s “strategy” but you know deep down inside, you are trying to manipulate me. I don’t believe those are your bets. In fact, I don’t think you make any money gambling. I think you lose money every event. Show me your entire betting history from the last 5 years. Let’s see if you are as “legitimate” as you say you are.
Dude, show a little respect to a consistent and pretty good contributor of the forum, u've just gotten here, slow your roll.

I did not think I would get such a chuckle from taking a peek at this thread from yesterday LMAO. Wow...just...wow.

I had to sporadically watch the fights on my phone since I was at a swim meet then out with friends all day and only had 2 bets total on this card (bigger on Fluffy, small on Demopolous). Normally I wouldn't even click into a pbp thread after the event, but man I'm glad I did. Lotta salt up in here!

Back