UFC Vegas 73 PBP/Discussion

Dern's problem is that she pushes her to the cage, can never attack subs at the center cage.

Looks like it'll be Dern winning a decision. Props to Angela for surviving.

Derns not getting these sloppy TDs against better competition, though admittedly I'm not even sure what fighters are in her weight class. Her early TDs came from landing some sloppy striking and hurting Hill first, which also won't happen against stiffer competition.

I dislike Hill but big respect to her for fighting like a dog. Hope the UFC paid her well for this main event slot, she earned it.

Dern's shoulders are looking GSP esque.

I dislike Hill but big respect to her for fighting like a dog. Hope the UFC paid her well for this main event slot, she earned it.
She's always been like that. She showed the same heart against Andrade, completely outmatched and fighting in desperation mode the whole fight, but making a genuine effort to stay in it.

What an embarrassing take. “I’m not even sure what fighters are her weight class” you’re completely clueless then. At least you said “admittedly” I do like your honesty, I can appreciate you admitting you don’t know shit about what you’re talking about.
Yeah I'm not ashamed to say I don't follow wmma and all the shite weight classes, doesn't mean I don't know what I'm looking at when I watch wmma, or how one wmma fighter would compare to the select few skilled wmma fighters I have watched

What an embarrassing take. “I’m not even sure what fighters are her weight class” you’re completely clueless then. At least you said “admittedly” I do like your honesty, I can appreciate you admitting you don’t know shit about what you’re talking about.
You seem very confident Dern will become champ, can I ask why? Imo Suarez and Zhang would beat her and Xiaonan already did

You seem very confident Dern will become champ, can I ask why? Imo Suarez and Zhang would beat her and Xiaonan already did

Her striking improved a lot. I was very impressed by her performance. She looked like a new fighter. Like when Fabricio Werdum/Charles Oliveira learned striking and became champ

Back