UFC Vegas 79: Rafael Fiziev vs. Mateusz Gamrot, September 23

I'm not sold on Bryce that's all. Topuria is an absolute monster so no shame in losing to him at all, but it was the way he lost. I mean it wasn't even close, Topuria just absolutely destroyed him in all aspects. Topuria made Bryce look like a regional fighter to be honest.
Ige doesn't have the same wrestling as Topuria has, but it has looked better... sure against Damon and Nate so not the best opponents, but he should be drilling TDD constantly given the matchup. Everyone knows that if the fight is kept standing, Ige probably wins and if it's on the ground Bryce probably wins.

Bryce feels like the kind of fighter that we 1-2 years from now wonder, how could this guy ever have this much hype?
We'll have to agree to disagree in regards to Bryce.

I like Bryce a lot but I dont know what to make of that Topuria fight. Did he have a flu? Is Topuria just that damn good?
Too bad this is happening before Volk - Ilya fight. We would be a lot wiser about these two. Bryce and Ilya that is.

I like Bryce a lot but I dont know what to make of that Topuria fight. Did he have a flu? Is Topuria just that damn good?
Too bad this is happening before Volk - Ilya fight. We would be a lot wiser about these two. Bryce and Ilya that is.

Topuria looks disgustingly physically strong. Bryce numerous times got in on his hips and still couldn't complete the TD. Ilia seems like one of those dudes that just has crazy functional strength and balance.

Mitchell is gonna go after TD's nonstop barring some sort of striking transformation since his last fight. Is Ige's TDD good enough? Not sure. But I do doubt that he can physically outmuscle Bryce like Ilia did.

Usman is at 1.72 right now. Amazing value IMO. Yes he's trash but Collier is even worse.

I like Collier here. I think this could look a lot like the Sayles fight with Collier catching Usman and finishing him on the ground.

I like Collier here. I think this could look a lot like the Sayles fight with Collier catching Usman and finishing him on the ground.

Collier has great hands for a HW. Sadly, that's about it. That may be enough here though.

i tend to think Usman is safe. he fights with good focus, doesn’t overextend , holds his frame well on the feet. And can wrestle decent.

After seeing Collier fight Barnett I lost all hope in this guy. I can see a lay and pray win by Usman

Also, I doubt Collier has the cardio to give a similar fight to the Sayles one and also take all the shots that Sayles took.

Last edited:
For the first five minutes, maybe, but after that it's gonna be all Usman. Collier is legitimately too fat to be reliable in any spot.

It's a shame since the dude had some nice performances at MW and LHW, back when he wasn't a dough boy.

everyone claims they sick or hurt after the fight

It was a nightmare matchup for Bryce.Topuria has greeco-roman background from his early days and has good blackbelt jits on top of being really strong.As soon as he nullified the grappling his miles ahead boxing did the rest

Money seems to be pouring on Bryce's line. I was kinda waiting on better odds but looks like it's going in completely different direction.

Money seems to be pouring on Bryce's line. I was kinda waiting on better odds but looks like it's going in completely different direction.
Yeah,I was contemplating Bryce and meanwhile he got bet down,still thinking of playing him and O 1,5 cause i think his win is probably a decision but if he gets even more juiced I may even play Ige

So there’s literally no chance he had the flu?

I never said that what I am saying is whenever a fighter who has an extremely bad performance always has an excuse on why he or she did.his excuse was the flu. Even in a win sometimes fighters have an excuse on why they didn't perform as well as they should have like Tyson claimed his back was broke in a fight that he won. Schevenko claimed she broke her pinky in the first rd vs grasso. If you are badly sick pull out of the fight stop making excuses.

EXCUSES CAN BE TRUE

Usman is at 1.72 right now. Amazing value IMO. Yes he's trash but Collier is even worse.

Agreed. Collier is one of the worst fighters in UFC. Devin Clark easily ragdolled and toptimed him. Shut him out and had 5 or 6 TDs. Dude couldn't get up.

Usman should be wider for sure. Collier not stopping TDs.

I have concerns about Bryce's mental health lately. He's going on about demons and religion, claiming his ex is killing his trees and generally seems off his rocker. I know I won't be betting him because he's just not stable enough. The excuse thing could be true, he could be messing with drugs, he could be unbalanced, Topuria could just be that good, at the end of the day, I don't know but I'm not comfortable risking any of my bankroll on him.

I have concerns about Bryce's mental health lately. He's going on about demons and religion, claiming his ex is killing his trees and generally seems off his rocker. I know I won't be betting him because he's just not stable enough. The excuse thing could be true, he could be messing with drugs, he could be unbalanced, Topuria could just be that good, at the end of the day, I don't know but I'm not comfortable risking any of my bankroll on him.

Well according to people on this forum he only lost to topuria because he had the flu

Back