UFC Vegas 82: Brendan Allen vs. Paul Craig PBP Thread

Guld

The Last Chronomancer
@Brown
Reaction score
PBP Thread, Go!

Estevam looking levels ahead of Johnson on the ground.
1-0 Estevam

had o2.5 takedowns for estevam cashed free. his under 64 strikes looking good too.

Estevam 2-0
He might be fading a bit, but I don't know if Johnson will have the time/space to be able to pull off the finish he needs.

Estevam 2-1
Johnson had a great comeback in the third, but too little too late. I don't think it was enough to warrant a 10-8 even.

Motta is so chinny. Got to put a little on ogden by ko/tko +1150 even though he doesnt have much power

Sprinkle on Ogden to start this next one.

Added another livebet on Ogden. That jab is on point, and it looks like he's got the power advantage in the clinch+grappling.
Motta wincing from the jabs, so he might be hurting.
EDIT: Motta's output was abysmal that round as well. Maybe he was making reads or something, but he ate a lot of dmg to the face unnecessarily if that was the case.

2-0 Ogden.
He got a bit wobbled with one of those shots there, but he got recomposed, kept peppering that jab, and got some ground control time as well.

No way Ogden loses this fight. His jab is enough to win him this fight.

Nice. Ogden prefight ML, Ogden prefight by stoppage, and Ogden livebet all cash.

These refs are so bad. Beltran tried to pull Motas armt to check on him and Mota was still holding on to Ogdens arm to fight the choke and his hand didn't come off when Beltran pulled, so Beltran decided that meant he was out?? Would his arm easily go when pulled if he was out? I bet Ogden +3.5 but thats bullshit

A No Contest? WTF?

Bwahahahaha some of these decisions are so rigged now it's disgusting.

Lol big robbery. Ogden dominated the fucking fight. The only error was going for sub lmao

Back