UFC Vegas 88: Tuivasa vs Tybura PBP

wow, that was really impressive...his ground game looked incredible. Real fun fighter. Will be interesting to see how the gas tank holds up. That was absolutely relentless.

Dulgarian 1-0. Possible 10-8.
He looks fresh too, so very possible the train keeps rolling next round.

If Battle wins, Im walking home with almost 2 bands. should I cash out?? From what I seen on tape, Loosa sucks
I personally don't trust Battle. I'd say either cash out and make an individual bet on Battle, or maybe do a hedge bet?

Rodriguez needs a finish, obviously. Dulgarian is starting to look tired...could be interesting in the 3rd.

19-17

Rodriguez needs a finish. Did better in the 2nd at avoiding the takedown but was still controlled enough to lose the round.

as long as he doesn't get finished he should beat rodriguez

Based on dmg criteria first, that was actually a really close round. That knee alone was by far the biggest shot.
Possibly 1-1, or 2-1 Dulgarian if they scored the first as a 10-8?

rodriguez should really stand up instead of this grappling

Fair point. You got a bet on CeeRod?
Nah, I just passed. Leaned towards Dulgarian due to the possible wrestling disparity, but didn't feel like his price was worth it.

If Battle wins, Im walking home with almost 2 bands. should I cash out?? From what I seen on tape, Loosa sucks
How many parlays do you have riding on Battle? Could hedge instead, or just let one ride out.

Imo Battle wins but I do worry about him being hittable or conceding position.

28-27 for me. All comes down to of the first round was given a 10-8, might not have been enough damage in it for that but control wise it was.

maybe they gave him a 10:8 is the first round as well

Nah, I just passed. Leaned towards Dulgarian due to the possible wrestling disparity, but didn't feel like his price was worth it.
I had Dulgarian and hedged when Rodriguez's line hit +600
I added some additional bets to both guys when they went into + territory, so either way I win...unless it's a Draw. Which it easily could be haha.

Back