UFC Vegas 88: Tuivasa vs Tybura PBP

Watching the prelims for the next few hours but then plans during most of the main card. Have a few Prizepicks and Underdog plays, did 2 DK lineups. Not much on this card, but sometimes the underwhelming cards on paper have some bangers for fights.

Chad won that round, but is the dog.

Close rd 1. Grigorio ending the rd on top looks good I guess, but not sure that matters much anymore. Ehlinger seemed to do a little more damage standing.

Grigorio looked exhausted/confused at the end of the first. Added livebet to Anheliger.

My bet in The Chad is looking FUCKING NICE

Anheliger clear rd 2. No idea what Grigorio thinks he's accomplishing. Doing zero damage, spending a ton of energy to where he looks gassed. Horrible strategy that he needs to abandon.

3-0 Anheliger for me, but 2-1 at the absolute worst.

3-0 Anheliger for me, but 2-1 at the absolute worst.
I agree with that. I'd score it 2-1, but 3-0 would also be acceptable.
I'm happy I was able to get the odds I did between rounds for Chad. (-106)
I think he was actually in + territory at the start of the 2nd but I had already made my bets and didn't want to go too heavy.

im 0-1 in my bets fucking hell 200 on the over 1.5 moises fight -168 first no chance parlay ticket i pulled out needs the over 1.5 also so lets go!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a bet on Moises. It's bigger than it should be. Gonna have to hope for the best lol.

Clearly Mitch won't have a prayer if he can't keep it standing.

Ramirez has a real puffed up lead leg. He's done

What a fucking way to lose a 'does not start round 3' bet. Dammit.

Back