UFC Vegas 88: Tuivasa vs Tybura PBP

alright to RIGHT the ship TITANIC esque of a shit card, LEEEETS GO MARCIN "NCAA" TYBURA!

It is kind of funny to see Loosa magically regaining the will to fight after Battle called him a p*ssy.

This is basically Mark Hunt vs Tybura , I got mark hunt all day

LMAOOO Tai is nowhere near Mark. Thats like saying Mokaev is basically Khabib.

Hunt was a significantly better striker, Tai was pretty much his punching bag which Tai even admitted and even a better grappler. Tai is one of the worst grapplers to ever be ranked in the UFC.

If Tybura gets a TD and any semblance of top time he looks -1000 and most likely finishes. A shot Junior GNP TKOd Tai <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

0.5u Tybura sub @ 7

If he's smart he avoids the stand up entirely and goes for the takedown and works ground and pound/chokes.

Fully expecting him to engage in the brawl, fight Tai at his strength and get sparked out.

marcin "NCAA" TYBURA!!! saved my ass this card was horse shit hope everyone got out well enough catch yall next week

Very entertaining round.
Tai ML fails, but Tybura by Stoppage and Tybura by Sub both cash.

Had the fear he was going to get the GnP finish so I'm happy he ended up getting that choke in the end, nice little win for me to lose tonight's profits on FA Cup tomorrow.

LMAOOO Tai is nowhere near Mark. Thats like saying Mokaev is basically Khabib.

Hunt was a significantly better striker, Tai was pretty much his punching bag which Tai even admitted and even a better grappler. Tai is one of the worst grapplers to ever be ranked in the UFC.

If Tybura gets a TD and any semblance of top time he looks -1000 and most likely finishes. A shot Junior GNP TKOd Tai <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Great call , thats exactly what happened. Idk why I got him mixed up with Mark hunt

I had him in all my parlays , some British guy called me a square for betting Gm3
Yeah, that tends to happen no matter who you pick, lol. At least the parlays hit even if the NC fucked the value.

Yeah, that tends to happen no matter who you pick, lol. At least the parlays hit even if the NC fucked the value.
The guy said Barbarena was gonna KO gm3 , and I got scared. He said the line was wrong. I knew he was a lying sack of shit

The guy said Barbarena was gonna KO gm3 , and I got scared. He said the line was wrong. I knew he was a lying sack of shit
I think I know who you're talking about, be careful with the language you use in your posts tho, never know when a mod could kneecap you. I've gotten dubs for very stupid reasons before.

I think I know who you're talking about, be careful with the language you use in your posts tho, never know when a mod could kneecap you. I've gotten dubs for very stupid reasons before.
I know man i always get violations. I cant wait for next card. I already have big bets on Saimaan and Dobson, i think the lines will flip

Back