UFC Vettori vs Cannonier PBP

Marvin dec seems like the most likely outcome here. No one is stopping this uruk hai

Not sure about that actually. Dolidze rocked him 1st round last fight. Holland has rocked him standing in the past too. If Marvin trades inside this might be the 1st time we see him stopped.

Most likely goes decision but weve seen crazier things happen.

Not sure about that actually. Dolidze rocked him 1st round last fight. Holland has rocked him standing in the past too. If Marvin trades inside this might be the 1st time we see him stopped.

Most likely goes decision but weve seen crazier things happen.
He said Marvin decision is most likely.

You said you're not sure about Marvin winning a decision. Then you said the fight most likely goes to a decision.

A little confusing, but I assume you like Cannonier in this fight.

He said Marvin decision is most likely.

You said you're not sure about Marvin winning a decision. Then you said the fight most likely goes to a decision.

A little confusing, but I assume you like Cannonier in this fight.

That part was replying to no one is stopping Marvin part. I think Cannonier can def stop him.

I favor Cannonier for sure specially as a dog.

Jared already using a lot of cardio here. Ol pillow hands vettori traded those in or what? Lol

Why the actual fuck is Vettori not shooting, it’s his wrestling that’s his base not his striking

What a fight. Rd 2 could have been a 10-8

My sister is a better mma capper than me.

She visited me today.

She said Marvin was hot. But then when she saw Jared she said 'I'm gonna be honest tho, that other guy is going to mess him up. He looks a lot scarier.'

lol i tried to explain to her like an mma expert, but sometimes looks tell the whole story.

Last edited:
Marvin wouldnt be UFC caliber if he didnt have one of the best chins of all time. He is so mid.

Fell asleep and woke up to google search the fight. Wow. Im genuinely surprised Jared decisioned him

Fell asleep and woke up to google search the fight. Wow. Im genuinely surprised Jared decisioned him

Anyone else might have not only been KO'd, but died. Vettori isn't human. He ate one massive flurry after another and just kept going. I'm confident saying I can't name another MW that would have survived 25 minutes of that.

Anyone else might have not only been KO'd, but died. Vettori isn't human. He ate one massive flurry after another and just kept going. I'm confident saying I can't name another MW that would have survived 25 minutes of that.
Do we fade him now? He's ate a lot of punishment in general as of late.

Back