UFN 103 - pbp/discussion

87whGKS.jpg
Ben is so tight with media though. Wonder if some (looking @ ones he shouted out) are skewed

Look at the fight metrix for round 2. McGee won based on all of those...

Good thing fight metrics doesn't tell us everything about the fight. There is reason we have judges and not just a computer deciding who won.

Good thing fight metrics doesn't tell us everything about the fight. There is reason we have judges and not just a computer deciding who won.

I get that but didn't see Ben do anything in R2 but flare some kicks. Court was pressuring. I just would have scored it differently and would have expected at least one judge to do the same.

I lost a couple of units so it wasn't a bankroll killer but it will change the way I bet some

ya its something we need to keep an eye on for sure.. still too early to tell if that really was the reason here and how it will affect future fights

Havent looked at this thread in a week, just came in to talk a tiny bit of shit to the person who made Sherman seem like the second coming, and refused to listen to reason

This is another lesson mate, dont get bogged down and dont get defensive when someone has a different opinion, and if you think neither of those things happened, theres a guy named Barry around here that has some advice for you
Pretty sure no one did that. If aimed at me, which it seems like it is, I thought he would win and I was wrong. Now fuck off :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Except control the octagon the 2nd and 3rd and outstrike him in round 2 statistically...

Yeah, I don't know, & I'm really sorry for all the people who lost money and bad breaks have. Don't get it twisted, the second round was close. If it would have went to court McGee I definitely wouldn't have seen it as a robbery. That said, in a combat sport I believe that it was Saunders who was doing the combat. McGee was doing what court McGee does best and that's put on pressure until the final bell sounds, but he was literally getting the shit kicked out of him for the first two stanzas while landing sporadic right hands ..

Back