UFN 104 - Bermudez vs Korean Zombie - Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
varner is a better win then all those guys imo but to be honest it was more of a joke becourse of mmabettingtips silly % i only have abel in a small paylay but i do favor him slightly as he had a full camp vs 2 weeks notice, vick coming off a brutal ko loss, abel can dictate where the fight goes and he has the power to put vick away
Varner is absolutely not better than all those guys and Vick isn't on two weeks short notice, both Trujillo and Vick had fights scheduled on this card but both opponents pulled out so now they match up. Trujillo's best chance is to wrestle but he doesn't have the gas tank to do that for 3 rounds. Trujillo can punch but he can't box, big skill gap on the feet. After Trujillo tires out a little, Vick is gonna start piecing him up. I could understand playing Trujillo at +140 or so.

Last edited:
Varner is absolutely not better than all those guys and Vick isn't on two weeks short notice, both Trujillo and Vick had fights scheduled on this card but both opponents pulled out so now they match up. Trujillo's best chance is the wrestle but he doesn't have the gas tank to do that for 3 rounds. Trujillo can punch but he can't box, big skill gap on the feet. After Trujillo tires out a little, Vick is gonna start piecing him up. I could understand playing Trujillo at +140 or so.
Lol this post is so wrong. Did you even watch Vicks last fight? Golden Gloves boxer my ass. If Abel touches that tiny little head of Vicks it's all over.

I agree here, I was quite shocked when I seen most people in this forum backing Trujillo, maybe it's just me having bad memory but I've never been impressed by him at all, where as I think Vick is a decent fighter
Trujillo isn't a very skillful fighter, he just gets by because of his athleticism, dangerous explosive guy but he always fades, blessing and a curse. I can't understand people playing him at +100,I really think Vick is being underestimated because of what happened with Dariush.

And yes, Varner is a better win than Ramsey . Are you fucking new or something?

Last edited:
Lol this post is so wrong. Did you even watch Vicks last fight? Golden Gloves boxer my ass. If Abel touches that tiny little head of Vicks it's all over.
This is what I'm talking about, people underestimating Vick cause of what happened against the number 7 ranked guy.

And yes, Varner is a better win than Ramsey and Cruicklshank. Are you fucking new or something?
LOL

Varner was never that good, Edson win was a fluke that made him seem better than he was. Remember he got tapped by Dober.

Also he was beating Trujillo, he just fought recklessly and got caught.

Trujillo barely got passed Rinaldi

This is what I'm talking about, people underestimating Vick cause of what happened against the number 7 ranked guy.
I'd be surprised if Vick doesn't have brain damage after that ass whooping he just took half a year ago.

LOL

Varner was never that good, Edson win was a fluke that made him seem better than he was. Remember he got tapped by Dober.

Also he was beating Trujillo, he just fought recklessly and got caught.

Trujillo barely got passed Rinaldi
Rinaldi would probably beat Vick too. You are so wrong about this fight.

Nearly everyone is a golden gloves boxer nowadays. Probably handing em out like participation medals.

Worth to consider also ufc experience imo. since Abel sign with the ufc 5 y ago,he lost just to khabib and ferg - best of the best (don't count Tibau)
This would be huge regress to lose with fighter at Vick lvl , just looking at fight history and the level of competing.

For what it's worth, people shouldn't look at "Golden Gloves Boxer" as if it means they have amazing Boxing. There are plenty of "Golden Glove Boxers" who's technique really isn't that good, in MMA it means even less.

Guys like Andrew Holbrook are Golden Glove Boxers and have been bettered on the feet by "supposed" inferior Boxers.

If I recall correctly Stephan Bonnar was too.

maxresdefault.jpg

Troll fight!

I almost think someone is arguing with himself on two accounts overnight

Not sure why money is coming in on Ramos. Tanaka is much better on the feet and has better cardio (Ramos gassed after one round in his last fight even though he was the one dictating the fight). Ramos does play to his strenght which is the ground game but he just goes for the same double leg over and over and his shot isn't very fast. He doesn't really set it up either just ducks under and goes for it. His aggressiveness on the ground where he's always looking for the submission may hurt him here since I think this will allow Tanaka to get the dominant positions even if he's the one getting taken down. Ramos also got pretty much destroyed two fights ago where he got his back taken very easily and then choked out.
Already on the GTD line but will probably end up with a bet on Tanaka ML as well, especially if the line keeps improving.

Not sure why money is coming in on Ramos. Tanaka is much better on the feet and has better cardio (Ramos gassed after one round in his last fight even though he was the one dictating the fight). Ramos does play to his strenght which is the ground game but he just goes for the same double leg over and over and his shot isn't very fast. He doesn't really set it up either just ducks under and goes for it. His aggressiveness on the ground where he's always looking for the submission may hurt him here since I think this will allow Tanaka to get the dominant positions even if he's the one getting taken down. Ramos also got pretty much destroyed two fights ago where he got his back taken very easily and then choked out.
Already on the GTD line but will probably end up with a bet on Tanaka ML as well, especially if the line keeps improving.
Young prospect, agressive , goes for finish,size advantage, odds are great - these are my reasons to play him a bit . ML and ITD . Also played small for finish at round 2.
Him and Jolly are my biggest risks I feel.
Also I am not impressed with Tanakas performances :)

Final Picks for me

Vick ML, Vick Sub
Bermudez ML, DEC
Blaydes by DEC
Skelly by SUB.

GL guys, let's make some nice profit tonight

For me basically if jolly and morono both fuck it up ill just go to sleep. If one of them wins I think I'll stay up. They are fucking shitting on european audience again with that late start.

@lefontes Any information you can give us on Ramos?
Great bjj, great chin, big heart, finisher but guys with no level,imo hes not finish Tanaka. The best play on this fight is over 1,5. Im on 1,5u on over and 0,3u on Tanaka dec (will be close dec).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back