Santos looked 2 weight classes bigger then marshmallow

fight pass:

meerschaert-janes
janes looks good. same as his debut.
meerschaert looking a bit more cut than usual, clean-shaven, too =P
janes is 2-3" taller

fs1 prelims:

marshman-santos
santos looks great, as usual. very rangey and strong.
marshman looks very fit, not a big MW, tho
santos is 2" taller. he does look like the bigger man.

vieira-zahabi
vieira looks solid, as usual
zahabi looks good.
zahabi maybe 1" taller

markos-esparza
markos looks fairly fit for her, definitely better than some of her other fights
esparza short and stocky
markos is the bigger girl. 2" taller but just bigger.

ponz-taleb
ponz looks great, as usual. bruiser.
taleb absolutely shredded, but this is nothing new. he looks awesome.
taleb is definitley the bigger man. 3" taller

fs1 main:

felder-ricci
ricci lookin solid.
felder looks pretty darn good as usual
felder 1" taller, maybe.

mazany-mcmann
mazany looks a bit thick, but not terrible.. she's 139.5, as we knew from early weigh-in.
mcmann jacked as always. looks great.
mazany is 1" taller

theodorou-ferreira
mutante absurdly ripped.. yeesh. nothing new, but yea.
theo looks good, too, the thinnest he has i think.. definitely in shape

mutante is 1" taller

tucker-sicilia
tucker looks very solid. strong lookin 145'er.
sicilia looks good, too, as usual
sicilia is considerably bigger. 2-3" taller

lombard-hendricks
lombard in at 182.. and definitely less swollen as SOME fights he's had, but he's still a goddamned tank
hendricks looks healthy at 185.. yea, he's not impressive, but he looks healthy.
they're the exact same size.

lewis-browen
browne looks very good, in at 241.
lewis clocking in at 262, and he looks fitter than usual, imo
browne is maybe 3" taller, hard to tell

----

added a bet on mcmann ITD +16x earlier when mazany missed weight

Wow the weighins look like theyre low budget now. On the same level as Bellator {<jordan}

9885669.jpg

9885662.jpg

9885649.jpg

9885627.jpg

9885609.jpg

9885606.jpg

9885601.jpg

9885598.jpg

9885580.jpg

9885571.jpg

9885562.jpg

Wow the weighins look like theyre low budget now. On the same level as Bellator {<jordan}

For some reason I always read your name as HeDuckling, and wondered why you didn't have a duck as your avatar picture. Just thought you should know that.

Look at the Ferreira and Elias picture.
Ferreira is smiling, fighters who smile during weigh ins except Sam Alvey will lose to 60%.
I was right with Jimi Manuwa and OSP and many more

Hendricks looked very good at 185 IMO, thought he would be softer. Lombard just shrinking more and more post-USADA lol.

Hendricks looked very good at 185 IMO, thought he would be softer. Lombard just shrinking more and more post-USADA lol.
looks bigger then lombard so he will definately have a size advantage

lombardo coming in at 182 so he propably doesnt cut any weight and big riggs cuts from like 200?

9885662.jpg

looks bigger then lombard so he will definately have a size advantage

lombardo coming in at 182 so he propably doesnt cut any weight and big riggs cuts from like 200?

9885662.jpg
No, Lombard still cut weight but he just seemed to cut too much. If he was really 182 then he would have no problem making 170. He said he cut weight too.

You know people always ask me "How'd you become such an expert capper?"

I tell them hardwork and dedication. It takes tremendous skill and intelligence to do what I do, this isn't a game to me, it's a lifestyle. I'm all about inspiring people and I hope I can motivate you all to become experts like myself.

Pretty weird to cut 3 pounds too much by accident.
Yeah it is but Hector should be around 195 in the cage. He said he cut weight himself. He doesn't look as swole as usual but he is nearly 40 years old now. Don't think Johnny has much of a weight or size advantage, they're pretty even.

I tell them hardwork and dedication. It takes tremendous skill and intelligence to do what I do, this isn't a game to me, it's a lifestyle. I'm all about inspiring people and I hope I can motivate you all to become experts like myself.

giphy.gif

But you never win?

4 with the extra pound they give you

Thats not wery likely

Yeah when was the last time that happened? I cant even remember. Lombard is also very experienced and has cut weight a billion times, doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back