UFN 106 - Belfort vs Gastelum - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway about that fight. If Villante doesn't starch him in 3 minutes i think Shogun whoops him. Villante almost lost to that Russian dude before after gassing. I don't think he'll bully Shogun and break him I think the opposite happens. Villante has a solid camp, but I don't feel he has got better at all.

Just wathed that fight. How many punches Villante ate with his face before its finished. He looks terrible in that fight. Slow, bad head movement and awful defending.

I posted this yesterday but nobody answered. Could you please help. Thinking about betting on Kennedy.
What do you guys think about Canadian prospect Jeremy Kennedy? I think he was dominant against Ricci. Can he pull out another win?

Just wathed that fight. How many punches Villante ate with his face before he finished him. He looks terrible in that fight. Slow, bad head movement and awful defending.

I posted this yesterday but nobody answered. Could you please help. Thinking about betting on Kennedy.
My input: I think Kennedy vs Jason is one of the harder fights to bet on. Prices will play a big factor. If Kennedy dec is +3xx hard to avoid that when hes going to get in Jason's face and look to grind him out. But Jason should be better standing, has nice muay thai knees and elbows in that clinch spot, and even his bottom game is quite good. Want to say Jason wins, but its tough

Line released: 5am. Smfh

they-dont-want-you-to-win.jpg

^^ I know wtf I was so mad when I woke up to see lines already released.

Damn i love that price on lee. He is going to dominate trin.
Agreed man. Trinaldo fought zero wrestlers during this win streak (Parke is a judo guy after all). Trinaldo slows down quite a bit, I feel that Lee will have a strong 3rd round if it gets there. Something else to consider is that most of Trinaldos offence comes from kicks which will make him more vulnerable to the takedown. I assume that Trinaldo is gonna want to avoid the clinch as well in this matchup. I'm a bit worried about that bodykick though, holy shit he throws a mean one. Felder ate them without much issue but we know how tough he is.

Agreed man. Trinaldo fought zero wrestlers during this win streak (Parke is a judo guy after all). Trinaldo slows down quite a bit, I feel that Lee will have a strong 3rd round if it gets there. Something else to consider is that most of Trinaldos offence comes from kicks which will make him more vulnerable to the takedown. I assume that Trinaldo is gonna want to avoid the clinch as well in this matchup. I'm a bit worried about that bodykick though, holy shit he throws a mean one. Felder ate them without much issue but we know how tough he is.

Very fortunate to get the parke dec.

With Sham. I know its basically pick em, but surprised to see Lee isn't around -140ish here. More room for improvement, younger and more athletic, more well rounded tool set. Trin has always been my boy as regulars know, and Lee has always been my enemy, but have to back Lee here

Lees fight iq last two fights. Trins fights with parke silva and chisea. Trins fought striker after striker lees a stylistic freddy kruger nightmare.
I still think Trinaldo will have a strong first round though and he COULD knock Lee out in the first but Lee should take over after that.

I still think Trinaldo will have a strong first round though and he COULD knock Lee out in the first but Lee should take over after that.

If lee mayweather turns up yeah but i think he wrestles immediately like he did to matthews and the russian.

he needs to chill out, imo. keep a level head. if he comes out looking for the kill i think he gets put on his butt

he needs to chill out, imo. keep a level head. if he comes out looking for the kill i think he gets put on his butt
He said this too:

“It’s gonna be the same fight, you’re gonna see the same exact thing play out,” predicted Means. “He’s gonna come out on his horse - real crazy, jittery at first - because he’s scared to get in the pocket and go to war. So I’ll wait for that to slow down and then get my hands on him.”

With Sham. I know its basically pick em, but surprised to see Lee isn't around -140ish here. More room for improvement, younger and more athletic, more well rounded tool set. Trin has always been my boy as regulars know, and Lee has always been my enemy, but have to back Lee here

Same. I can't stand Lee but I like him a lot here. Hit him at -110 for 3u. I might hedge a bit if money continues coming in on him or I may just let it ride.

How is she not? No output and zero urgency to win when behind on the scorecards. Not someone i'd like to have money on.
Which fight are you talking about? I believe Hardy made a comment that she went into the Holm fight w a bunch of injuries. And most would agree that she beat Evans-Smith, she even appealed to have that decision reversed

Means will get taken down again, his TDD has never been that good but he's great at getting back to his feet, he's very hard to hold down. Olivera couldn't hold him down last time and I think we'll get the same result this time. Olivera probably got concussed in their first fight and that was two months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back