UFN 107 pbp/discussion

Shut the fuck up! Idiot!
drake-laughting-meek-mill-game-ftr.jpg

Hopefully Vera fights Johny Eduardo next time and gets knocked out stiff!

I have Jouban in the next fight but putting everything on Manuwa to save the night. If Manuwa doesn't win the kids are eating porridge for a month

pls dont chase, or do it once or twice whatever but in the long run it will fuck you badly.

No, it wasn't

It was fluky whether it's an early stoppage that is debatable and I would not argue if someone thought that it was. But to get a head kick stoppage with 90 seconds left in the very last round when you are losing by two rounds that is pretty much the definition of fluke. I mean, the odds for that would have been around +3000 or so.

Hard to bet against a guy coming out to coolio

Vera kicked pickett like 20 times in the liver before changing it to the head once for the killshot, it was beautiful.

Gunnar is overrated let's go Jouban. Big money baby

No that was determination and grit to pull that off whilst you're down rounds in hostile territory, you lost, suck it up buttercup.

OK, I can't get on board with this theory too

Im on Jouban but not feeling it, hes nervous and if he panics on the ground its over.

It was fluky whether it's an early stoppage that is debatable and I would not argue if someone thought that it was. But to get a head kick stoppage with 90 seconds left in the very last round when you are losing by two rounds that is pretty much the definition of fluke. I mean, the odds for that would have been around +3000 or so.
How many times has Pickett been dropped recently? Going into the third round I knew shit wasn't a W just yet even though he's up 2-0. I lost money on that fight like many in the thread but c'mon. He was an idiot for not coasting, blaming the ref for that is ridiculous after he took two shots on the floor without trying to defend

Not as bad as Bektic vs Elkin

I can't decipher what your post means but if it's debating the fact Vera won by setting up his head kick and keeping focused whilst down it's not correct.

I can't decipher what your post means but if it's debating the fact Vera won by setting up his head kick and keeping focused whilst down it's not correct.

nelson r1

jouban was looking good for the first couple minutes

Gunnar Sub round 2 @ 10.00 is looking like it could be on....

10-9 gunnie obv

passed on +460

plz last 2.5 mins more, jouban

Back