• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 108 - PBP/Discussion

Just need the cub fight not to go the distance tonight

Redemption from Alexis Davis

I'm still sending the hate mail Monday as soon as the post office opens

come on lets continue i cant wait to see artem get flatlined

Me right now

dana_white-surgery.png

Please God Al ITD please!

ok, sanchez +3.5 +160, o2.5 -150ish, and little stabs on sanchez sub +13xx and sanchez rd 3 +2600ish

plz no al KO!

Afraid not man, they got rid of that a few years ago, presumably to stop people seeing how much they'd lost.

I asked both them and Unibet for any kind of statistics, but they won't give it to you. Cause people would be chocked over their losses.

Need Cub to take out artem before fight goes deep into 4th round. come on he is fucking cub swanson he should be able to do it to worst fighter he has fought in 10 yrs

I think Al puts Diego away here, but hoping for dec win to hit that big RR. I'm hedged now, but still win a lot more if Iaquinta dec hits.

Johnny cash and Daniel Bryan

Love it

Afraid not man, they got rid of that a few years ago, presumably to stop people seeing how much they'd lost.
There is actually a way you can see that. Go to your bank account and look how much money you have deposited over the time and how have you taken out. My bank shows 2 year history.

Too bad there wasnt a line for that, you would have made a kilin

I played OSP by sub but I would have bet that too if the option was available just for the lulz and Lima stupid chokes.

365bet not allowing bets by KO or SUB is disgusting.
First world problems

Back