UFN 108 - PBP/Discussion

Swanson sub in r5 is my worst possible outcome here so I feel comfortable, too comfortable I'd say. Whenever you relax and let your guard down something slaps you in the face. I'm worried but not worried at the same time.

Modest night. Up about 1u if u3.5 misses, up about 6u if it gets there, and 7u if Cub wins in R2

Just crushing it tonight. Feels so damn good to have a night like this after a pretty lackluster 2017 so far. Best night of the year for me, and I haven't really made much at all in LB. It's all pretty much been pre-fight bets.

Lobov rd 1 is +2000. Okay, so Artem probably gets starched here, but +2000 vs a guy who's willing to stand and trade like Cub and who just went through an absolutely ridiculous war? C'mon, they are MAKING me bet this prop small.

Otherwise I'd like fight starts rd 3 but also have random little hail mary's that close with Cub rd 2 or Cub rd 4. Plus have a little on Artem KO.

But like I said Cub probably dusts him. Anything I'd win here is just icing on the cake. Huge winning night either way, and I'm going to bed happy. Whew.

Need Under 3.5

Closing out 3 parlays that amount to 1u to win 12.7u

shit, i actually really want this O3.5 to hit, and not swanson ITD, closing RR's..

Just crushing it tonight. Feels so damn good to have a night like this after a pretty lackluster 2017 so far. Best night of the year for me, and I haven't really made much at all in LB. It's all pretty much been pre-fight bets.

Lobov rd 1 is +2000. Okay, so Artem probably gets starched here, but +2000 vs a guy who's willing to stand and trade like Cub and who just went through an absolutely ridiculous war? C'mon, they are MAKING me bet this prop small.

Otherwise I'd like fight starts rd 3 but also have random little hail mary's that close with Cub rd 2 or Cub rd 4. Plus have a little on Artem KO.

But like I said Cub probably dusts him. Anything I'd win here is just icing on the cake. Huge winning night either way, and I'm going to bed happy. Whew.

awesome, dude.. amazing night here, too. not looking at totals, i try not to look hehe

Need Under 3.5

Closing out 3 parlays that amount to 1u to win 12.7u
LOL exactly same thing here. I just cant see Artem being bigger challenge than Koeran superboy. PLEASE

That weirdo with the hammer is putting a hex on cub

Lobov gonna get subbed or pull off a huge upset. Took Lobov tko small for funsies.

Lobov is such an awful fighter, he barely got passed Avila lol, if he beats Cub then I will never watch MMA again because it makes no sense.

Aye, Newcastle. It's a bit depressing knowing I won't be waking up until like 1pm tomorrow but these are the sacrifices we make for MMA.

So your sacrifice is sleeping late? Be thankful that you don't have a family. I'm not going to sleep at all.

Back