UFN 108 - PBP/Discussion

Quick someone give me a tip on Scott Holtzman individual.

Lol I'm bout to be a former poster ha!

Bruh if you don't want flack why even brag and tell us you bet Sandoval last minute if you didn't post about it at all and only posted about you thinking Schnell will win. That clogs up the thread that's all.

Big on Holzman itd

Guy he's fighting leaves his chin well out for the taking

Octagon control matters when striking exchanges are dead even. (old rules i guess) but this wasnt close fight at all.

How can you say that when they basically landed the same amount of strikes each round? lol

Come on man. Nothing terrible. It was very close
Come on man. Nothing terrible. It was very close

OK, I'll trust you, I was watching it on I stream and that probably wasn't the clearest of pictures. But from what I seen one like Jessica was doing the stocking and landing the more significant strikes.

Octagon control matters when striking exchanges are dead even. (old rules i guess) but this wasnt close fight at all.

I agree about this fight. IMO Taylor winning was a fair decision she won that fight.

Moicano ran and I do not think that was a good decision.

How can you say that when they basically landed the same amount of strikes each round? lol
some turds near the cage are counting the strikes. watch is closely.. taylor landed cleaner and harder shots.

Off to good start. Had a lot of faith in Danielle

Attachments

• cap1.PNG
    cap1.PNG
    18.4 KB · Views: 4
Amount of strikes statistics on the tv screen include ALL strikes unless otherwise specified. It can be misleading.

What the hell is going on. This could be a nightmare for bettors on this fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back