UFN 108 - Swanson vs Lobov - Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying picks is like using a Dildo even though you have Penis

Unless you love watching mma but either don't have time to research fights and/or you are a casual fan who wants action but doesn't want to lose money.

I mean, I think a lot peeps ITT could sell their picks for extra cash. Right now the $100 unit bettor would have earned over $7k the last 30 days following my plays. There are several bettors itt with similar/better stats.

It's simply another form of investment advice that allows you to grow your profit. Some people are scumbags just like in any profession

You didn't know? ppl underestimate his size because of baby reach 65 inches.
Nope. I always thought he was undersized. That's not a sign of a elite bettor.You learn every day lol. I remember alex white towering over him. I guess that fooled me. White is actually 182 cm tall.

{<jordan}

some of these ITD props seem way freakin low.

swanson ITD -240
iaquinta ITD +120
dodson ITD +125
davis ITD +140
barberena ITD +110

i think all 5 of these absolutely suck. so much so that i might play the comeback lines on each one.

Both Artem & Diego look damn good.

Man. I have this feeling the main event is gonna shock us.

Didn't really like how Berger looked.

Big money came in on the Dodson under... I'll take the over at +145 for 2u, especially when only one guy has a chance to finish.

Both Artem & Diego look damn good.

Man. I have this feeling the main event is gonna shock us.

Yea, I got this sneaky suspicion that Artem is goons body Cub.

A lot of times after serious wars the fighter is prone for the knockout.

Artem has very heavy hands and Cub keeps his low. Lobov has about 7 minutes to get it done though.

Unless you love watching mma but either don't have time to research fights and/or you are a casual fan who wants action but doesn't want to lose money.

I mean, I think a lot peeps ITT could sell their picks for extra cash. Right now the $100 unit bettor would have earned over $7k the last 30 days following my plays. There are several bettors itt with similar/better stats.

It's simply another form of investment advice that allows you to grow your profit. Some people are scumbags just like in any profession

enough already. So instead of being cool and just helping each other we need to monetize everything...

enough already. So instead of being cool and just helping each other we need to monetize everything...
I have 5 premium picks for this event, PM me if you're interested. Only $100. I'm +9564 units in the last 30 days with 36% ROI.

I put 0.1U at Lobov [email protected] for the lolz. If Wineland wins a dec I'll put a full unit on it, I think Cubs chin might be an issue even if Lobov isn't the power house people make him out to be.

What kind of bum pays for betting tips? Dont treat another fan of mma like a financial adviser, thats silly. This game is so upredictable... If you cant watch tape and make your own informed decisions you probably shouldnt be putting money down. I mean who buys stock in a company they know nothing about? Be your own hero, lads...sign your own checks baby lets fucking get it tomorrow boys!

I have 5 premium picks for this event, PM me if you're interested. Only $100. I'm +9564 units in the last 30 days with 36% ROI.

I also have premium picks. Just don't look back more than 6 months as I may have had a hiccup and lost 100u.

Thinking about doing a parlay of
OSP
Iaquinta

What do you guys think?

I don't like it. I'm picking both guys to win but not touching ML. Iaquinta 2year lay off +big favourite vs Sanchez. I like the under +130

OSP sucks. I would bet the u1.5 rather than OSP ML.

Yea, I got this sneaky suspicion that Artem is goons body Cub.

A lot of times after serious wars the fighter is prone for the knockout.

Artem has very heavy hands and Cub keeps his low. Lobov has about 7 minutes to get it done though.
I agree. I like Artem KO/R1/NSC. The KO and R1 lines got better then when I hit them, btw

NSC is probably the best play out of the 3, though now that I think about it

Didn't really like how Berger looked.
Yeah, he looked tired and almost timid.

I didn't see Ray having his usual relaxed confidence. I think Joe has a great change of rushing and outpointing him in clinch/ground for two rounds without taking too much damage. Louzon dec 5.0 is one of the best lines of the card.

Wineland looked confident. I don't really know how exactly he could outpoint Dodson, but at these odds I'm happy to take the leap of faith.

Lobov KO up to +1303 on 5d. I'll take a stab.

My plan is to put money on Artem and pray.

@1.14 straight, Cub is like the Novak Djokovic of MMA, terrible value. I hope Artem takes his head clean off.

I think the odds are way off, if you only went by paper you might come up with odds like that.

Lobov KO up to +1303 on 5d. I'll take a stab.
Not trying to make you drop anymore $, but if you're gonna be on that, I think NSC is a solid play also and possibly superior

I am also on Artem KO, btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back