UFN 110 PBP/discussion

911 hello?
Me: Yes, I'm being robbed and beaten!
Operator: could you give me a description of the assailants sir?
Me: Yea, they're a bunch of Kiwi bastards who looked like shit on tape but I've been deceived?
Operator; Sir are they drinking your milkshake?
Me: yes! These motherfuckers are drinking my milkshake and a half left me beaten and bloodied in a bowling alley with nothing in my sports book account! Send hello!

Operator? They comin?

We did huge breakdowns on this fight. Wheres the dude who laughed at me backing Ben and talking about Tim's recent Asia binge and the jet lag factor?

That really wasn't the issue there. This is coming from a guy on Nguyen. It was Elliott fighting like he always does - super risky.

Cutelaba ITD to close my triple next.

Then Pearson to round of a simply amazing night of profit.

Shit, you guys were right. Was not expecting that from Ben.

Haha the difference between -$700 and +$2300 is Cutelaba via KO/TKO to finish my parlay :eek:

It's interesting how many people thought Schnell and Shelton would beat Elliott in TUF, but then think he's a world beater after he wins TUF.

Need Cutelaba big here. Watch him get armbarred in the 1st now.

Haha the difference between -$700 and +$2300 is Cutelaba via KO/TKO to finish my parlay :eek:
Cutelaba is a decision machine in the UFC. But Silva loves to gas and Cute hits hard so im not counting your win out yet

It's interesting how many people thought Schnell and Shelton would beat Elliott in TUF, but then think he's a world beater after he wins TUF.
Think it was more how he performed against DJ.

Back