UFN 111 - Holm vs Correia - Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arlovski vs Tybura ends in knockout 1.69 on unibet? Haven't seen a heavyweight fight to end by ko at such good odds in a while.

What? Saf aint finishing RDA

past performance is not always indicative of future results

rda got the shit beat out of him in his last two fights and tarec is one of thee best kickers in the game.

Honestly at anything around evens I feel RDA decision is an easy play. One of the best pressure fighters in RDA against a guy who is not good at all dealing with pressure.

past performance is not always indicative of future results

rda got the shit beat out of him in his last two fights and tarec is one of thee best kickers in the game.

He took a lot of damage but went five competetive rounds with one of the best finishers on the roster, at an insane pace, at altitude. Tarec would have to land a flush head kick or low percentage move to finish RDA, imo.

creating a big parlay ala @Rebel_LioN
Suggestions are welcome guys
Ji Yeon Kim
Naoki Inoue
Dong Hyun Kim vs Colby Covington over1.5r
Tarec Saffiedine vs Rafael Dos Anjos over2.5r
Walt Harris
Marcin Tybura
Holm of course

for 100 I get 2050 from this parlay.. what do you think ? Im analysing the whole week already and sitting like a duck on this parlay the whole day ( today)
I hope 100 is a small amount for you. I wouldn't throw more than 0.5u on a Hail Mary like that

Never seen this before, 5d has the Scoggins/Sasaki points handicap set at 2.5

The over 4.5 in ME is at 2.00 now, 0.5U there since I'm already a unit on Holly unan dec.

Grant and Diaz are LWs and Brown fight was in 2008. Shit Grant and Diaz fights were in 2009 and 2011. But yes, Colby does not have a signature win on his record either, I agree with that. Just looks absolutely legit in tape watch and clearly improving fight to fight. Plus athlete, great wrestler, great camp and top training partner is masvidal who should help sharpen that boxing up.

Should have a substantial cardio advantage as well and pushes an incredible pace. DHK essentially has to win the first two imo, because he will be fading by the 3rd, possibly even by the 2nd.
This was pretty much my opinion of the fight. @Oblivian I saw that you were looking to bet DHK at better odds if they happened to get there, what makes you want to back him here?

This was pretty much my opinion of the fight. @Oblivian I saw that you were looking to bet DHK at better odds if they happened to get there, what makes you want to back him here?

I played DHK at +250. DHK is a strong grappler and really that's where he excels most. He's also pretty damn large for the weight class. I don't see Colby having an easy time grappling with him. If it stays standing, DHK has now shown the ability to have power and brawl. I just don't see Colby clearly imposing his will to warrant being a moderate to heavy favorite. I also think DHK can give Colby a lot of trouble if he ends up on top.

I played DHK at +250. DHK is a strong grappler and really that's where he excels most. He's also pretty damn large for the weight class. I don't see Colby having an easy time grappling with him. If it stays standing, DHK has now shown the ability to have power and brawl. I just don't see Colby clearly imposing his will to warrant being a moderate to heavy favorite. I also think DHK can give Colby a lot of trouble if he ends up on top.
That's true. If DHK +3.5 were + odds, would you like that more than DHK straight? Just curious

That's true. If DHK +3.5 were + odds, would you like that more than DHK straight? Just curious

Probably. I think it's pretty likely DHK takes Rd 1 or Rd 2. I'm also not ruling out a Colby finish though, so you can manage your money better with the higher odds on DHK. As you know, I'm not a big prop guy, but I played Colby ITD Griffin. People don't think of him as a finisher, but he's finished most of his fights since 2014.

Honestly at anything around evens I feel RDA decision is an easy play. One of the best pressure fighters in RDA against a guy who is not good at all dealing with pressure.
I prefer ITD at much better odds for the reasons you mention. I know Saff aint easy to finish but Ellenberger rocked him pretty good.

Probably. I think it's pretty likely DHK takes Rd 1 or Rd 2. I'm also not ruling out a Colby finish though, so you can manage your money better with the higher odds on DHK. As you know, I'm not a big prop guy, but I played Colby ITD Griffin. People don't think of him as a finisher, but he's finished most of his fights since 2014.

With Colby's pace and relentless takedowns, a late finish is always a possibility, especially when DHK has been known to fade. I think people assume he is not a finisher because he hasn't shown heavy hands.

I prefer ITD at much better odds for the reasons you mention. I know Saff aint easy to finish but Ellenberger rocked him pretty good.
I'm feeling a lot more comfortable with the decision play after seeing the size discrepancy. Like you said, Tarec is tough, RDA doesn't really have one shot power, and looked significantly smaller.

I have locked the following

Inoue
Yeon Kim
Kwak
Scoggins
DHK
Holm
Arlovski

in singles(2u) and a few variations of parlays(1u) and a full parlay(0,5u) of listed above.

Just hit these

Holm DEC +209
Holm Split/Majority DEC +1080
Betch +5.5 spread +225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back