UFN 112 - Chiesa vs Lee - Oklahoma City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hendricks could be a threat to World Champ Joey Chestnut at the 4th of july's----Nathan's hot dog eating contest on Coney Island.
Joey ate 70 hot dogs---buns and all in 10 min. in 2016.
If Hendricks did not eat for 3 days or so he might make 70 but give him a handicap like an extra 10 min. because of short notice.
Its less than 2 weeks away.
YOU MISSED YOUR CALLING JOHNY.

siver DEFINITELY looks skinnier than a couple years ago..

Tbh I think it's a bad stylistic matchup. Siver has good TDD and an underrated ground game. On the feet he is pretty good at range where BJ struggles and he throws a good hook on the inside when you close the distance on him.

Agree to disagree, Siver used to be good at range, he slowed down a lot in his last couple of fights, and it goes without saying BJ should have the vantage in close. Also, Siver has been inactive for 2 years. Thats a lot of ring rust (combined with a rumour that Siver suffered a knee injury last year, which has kept him out so long), and whilst BJ got blown out earlier this year, I feel he will have a much better showing this time around. I reckon odds are 60/40 in Penns favour, and its a no brainer for me at +200. Of course, if you are capping it differently, then it isn't so much of a no brainer.

EDIT: Siver looks USADA drained, confidence increase hooooooooo

Last edited:
i'm actually feeling O2.5 in siver-penn, -135ish

both guys' last finish was 2010

DDGQBZlU0AAsvbF.jpg:large

Dammit! I should have known something was up when I received this not too cryptic VIP from Johny in the mail a couple weeks ago...

Attachments

• IMG_0253.JPG
    IMG_0253.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back