UFN 114 PBP/Discussion

I thought Perez edged it, managed to get a small bet on +225 and +340. Wish I went bigger but Perez is so damn bad that I just couldn't pull the trigger.

If you guys are really thinking that was a robbery and u have money on Pettis. Stop complaining and fix that shit

@SBJJ bro that was clear 2-1 souk he knocked him down 3 times..perez did nothing on the ground

Pulled the trigger on Alvey @-125 but I hope rashad wins.

Souk whooped the guy's ass and still lost... and, amazingly enough, he's the one to blame.

He has terrible defence. He was lucky some of those bombs missed him.
Yeah I mean... The guy gets dropped repeatedly from throwing naked kicks and he keeps doing it over and over again.

I wouldn't say robbery:

Unofficial Fight Stats: Total Strikes - Perez (117/187 63%), Soukhamthath (65/130 50%). Takedowns - Perez (1/6 16%), Soukhamthath (0/0 0%)

Perez 2-1.

You can give R1 to Souk due to the KDs, but R2 and R3 go to Perez.
Man I disagree wholeheartedly. Perez was knocked off his feet and round two and was getting styled on until catching soukhamthath off-balance and then just languishing in his guard for like 90 seconds

That said, he only has himself to blame for his showboating

Decided to put some on Alvey and Alvery ITD despite telling myself to stay well clear of this fight. I'd love to see Rashad win but no matter what happens here I expect (like after the Kelly fight) that I will really want to see him just retire.

I wouldn't say robbery:

Unofficial Fight Stats: Total Strikes - Perez (117/187 63%), Soukhamthath (65/130 50%). Takedowns - Perez (1/6 16%), Soukhamthath (0/0 0%)
Total strikes over 3 rounds doesn't say anything about who won each round so those stats are pointless.

I'm pretty sure Perez outlanded him in both 2 & 3

Who cares about some legkicks? He got blasted, and knocked down 3 times. Huge fucking robbery as always with this shit

Man I disagree wholeheartedly. Perez was knocked off his feet and round two and was getting styled on until catching soukhamthath off-balance and then just languishing in his guard for like 90 seconds

That said, he only has himself to blame for his showboating
I'm okay with your view on it. It wasn't a clear win for either guy.

Souk is known for being inactive in his fights, and he talked shit about the elevation not being a problem and not coming early to Mexico City. Soul clearly slowed down a little in R2, and then even more in R3.

Souk should've jumped on Perez after each of the KDs in R1.

Definitely wasnt a robbery, you might disagree with the decision but was never a robbery

Back