UFN 118 PBP/Discussion

Watching held lose control going for a sub was like watching your dog slowly die. Part of multiple parlays cash.

What the fuck did Held do in round 2? The afghani had a knockdown in that round?

Gotta give it to Held. He couldve chilled in guard or side control for the 3rd round but he gave up position 4 or 5 times chasing a sub.

What the fuck did Held do in round 2? The afghani had a knockdown in that round?
Didn't held control him on the ground for at least 2 minutes at the end of the round? I'm a little bit buzzed so can be wrong, still think nasrat should've had the second round

Entirely defends who's trying to heel hook you. Rolled with Danahers guys, they were working just heel hooks. Knew it was coming still insanely hard to defend.
I'm sure all of Palhares's opponents would agree w you

Haqparast is a guy to keep an eye on. He performed really well for inexperienced 22 y/o. I'll probably bet him his next fight if he draws a bum.

And once again I can't watch the main card, due to the terrible BT Sports/UFC deal in the UK...

God i hate pussy fighters like held who go for takedowns to win on points. So fucking lame

Didn't held control him on the ground for at least 2 minutes at the end of the round? I'm a little bit buzzed so can be wrong, still think nasrat should've had the second round
Exactly, "controlled". Arent the new rules ment to put more weight on damage inflicted?

piechota -3.5 -135, piechota dec +435

Back