UFN 119 PBP/Discussion

I had it 29-28 Covington, weird judge scores. Surprised he was neutralize the takedowns so easily.

2.9u brunson -145
0.3u brunson RD1 +350

not gonna overthink it otherwise. stated reasoning a lot

Fuck no. But he did exactly what he needed to against Maia to get the victory. He couldn’t standup right and have fundamental boxing. Go back and work with Robert Whitaker when he fought Colton Smith before he had great TDD. Whittaker looked awkward and like a bum. Stylistic matchups make weird fights.
Yep, still think his stand up is trash and he is gonna get ruined soon.

CC is idiotic, I would not be surprised if he gets killed back in Brasil. That is some shit talking...

I don't have much sympathy for the 'you're gonna die' crowd.

Ban Ufc in bum Brazil trashy toxoplasmosis having retards throwing shit cuz a guy talks trash.
"Talks trash"? He called the country a dump, and the people filthy animals.

He'll either get shanked outside the hotel, or knocked to pluto by Woodley. Im fine with either.

Jesus was I wrong about Maia

He’s got nothing left

Colby gonna get ko by Woodley if he gets title shot

Ban Ufc in bum Brazil trashy toxoplasmosis having retards throwing shit cuz a guy talks trash.

he told everybody in the arena they are filthy animals... he deserves every bit of it

Colby needs to get his ass kicked asap. Dude got beaten up by Maia on the feet and was whiffing a ton in the first rd, wannabe Chael over here but with no trash talking talent. Imagine what a real puncher would do to him, lol. What a :eek::eek::eek:.

Colby is like what Chael would sound like if his mom had mixed bath salts in his baby food. If Colby ever has a podcast it will surely be called the Cringe-cast.

You're betting on a 40 year old PED abusing Brazilian on a 2 year lay off against 'Murica ? Wow
Brunson is not real American. Embraces the ghetto black man more than he embraces the Murican wrassler like he used to earlier his career. Terrible decision.

But srs this is lay up matchup for Goatchida, especially if Brunson doesn't get round 1 KO. Only 1u cause of layoff, but not even worried about roids. He wasn't on roids just some GNC diuretic USADA kinda fucked him

Got 3.5U on Brunson next. $140 @ $1.65 to profit $91.

Biggest bet of the night. Sure hope Machida is past it. A few years ago would have been the opposite bet no doubt about it.

I don't have much sympathy for the 'you're gonna die' crowd.
It is not about what you care about, it is about being rational. He is in a foreign country where his death would not be even investigated, calling place a dump on national TV is not the smartest thing to do.

Brunson is not real American. Embraces the ghetto black man more than he embraces the Murican wrassler like he used to earlier his career. Terrible decision.

But srs this is lay up matchup for Goatchida, especially if Brunson doesn't get round 1 KO. Only 1u cause of layoff, but not even worried about roids. He wasn't on roids just some GNC diuretic USADA kinda fucked him
I think if Brunson fights like he did against Anderson, he wins this prettt easily

Back