UFN 120 PBP/Discussion

Respect for owning up to it.
I wouldn't call that owning up to it lol. Quinones has no answer for him on the feet at this time though, wouldn't call him a 'jobber'. Sage definitely looks like hes improved in a lot of areas including aggression.

Quinoa running like a little girl

Need him to stand with sage so he can fall and my dngtd live bet cashes

I'm probably betting Northcutt big for the next 3 fights at least. The kid is good, and TAM os a great place.

Please fade him

20-18 sage, he's just pointfighting, practicing here. quinones has nothing for him.

should've been -400 prefight. dont' think he's gonna go for the finish, tho ! :(

passing on +1000 quinones... i hope i don't regret it

Wish I hit Sage hard at the odds they were giving. -140 or something.

OMG this is probably the biggest jobber I have ever bet. Just gotta call it how it is, Quinones is fighting like a pussy and he doesn't want it. He looks terrifed of boxing range, he is content to lose this decision, hope SageGOAT KO's him

Quinones fighting scared. Looking like I might be stuck nearly 4U so far tonight, Sage is so dominant he doesn't need to finish.

Quinones is fighting like a guy that doesn't wanna fight, no urgency, just wants to survive, it's the worst thing when you have money on the line.

wow that was one of the worst pussy efforts i have ever seen in MMA he litterally made no effort to try and win the fight.. seems like his gameplan was just to run and not get ko'ed

jury still out on Sage this fight proved nothing in my eyes.. he seems more calm and composed but thats about it

Quinones is fighting like a guy that doesn't wanna fight, no urgency, just wants to survive, it's the worst thing when you have money on the line.
I stayed away from this fight but wish I went northcutt. He looks much improved. But i think he still is gonna look weak vs capable grapplers but this Quinnones guy is a "striker" so easy peezy

Back