UFN 120 PBP/Discussion

Easy money. Budden respect bruvva. If you ever want to team up let me know together we could be unstoppable

not as bad as i thought. -700 or so. wiped out most of my profits on the night.

flukes happen in this sport. oh well. onto the next.

no point crying.

small bet on lopez dec next, +450 or something. fairly big on o2.5 & goes 3. -180 on both

Clay's gotta keep those hair transplants up.

Wish I played TKO instead of R3. 7u Guida ML but like 2-3u profit after NSC/SUB hedges and a play on Guida DEC. I'll gladly take it though to recover the Dodson losses

not as bad as i thought. -700 or so. wiped out most of my profits on the night.

flukes happen in this sport. oh well. onto the next.

no point crying.

small bet on lopez dec next, +450 or something. fairly big on o2.5 & goes 3. -180 on both
Don't think it was that much of a fluke, Lauzon have been in some wars, I think we will see him getting tagged and stunned a lot more in the future

Lol. Got burned by GSP finishing for the first time in forever, and now Clay Guida finds the ability to finish out of nowhere too.

Maybe I should stop playing scorecards no action bets.

Don't think it was that much of a fluke, Lauzon have been in some wars, I think we will see him getting tagged and stunned a lot more in the future

First ko in like 30 fights? Joe usually has an iron chin. Definitely flukish.

lol that old guy in the background is gif worthy

My biggest bet of the night was guida dec with lauzon rd1 hedge..sigh

Easy money. Budden respect bruvva. If you ever want to team up let me know together we could be unstoppable
Sorry bruv you're 1-14 last 15 events, laughed in the face of posters betting Rose cause you were on -800 JJ, and you only got a win here thanks to Guida being my #elite play for the event.

Gonna need you to stop losing on -600s and hit more than one dog every 9 months and find one I haven't #blessed before youre forgiven for your sins

We did tell you bruvva that sometimes the best bet is no bet. Live and learn i have last 2 months forced bets are terrible idea
Yeah I was over zealous on a couple of those plays, I gotta learn to be more patient and stop forcing plays. Should of won tonight but added to many bets SMH.

Back