UFN 121 pbp/discussion

Not sure the judges will like Mokhtarian's style, especially with the crowd booing, close rounds could very well go to Benoit.

I don't want to hijack thread but 1 thing. GS gets such respect, I bet them -1.5 when they were down 15, took Boston +145 at same time when they were down 8
IDK how much bball you watch but the Warriors make that large comeback pretty often. Its to the point where I'd more more surprised if a team beat them convincingly from beginning to end. 20 point leads are not safe against the warriors with 3 quarters to work

... and back to UFC

Fighting a guy that runs away like Mok can be so frustrating, especially if you're a flat footed muay thai striker like Benoit.

Not sure if it's the hand affecting him but I regret taking Benoit LB @ 2.30, looking poor, needs a good round 3 and even then it might not be enough, horrid fight.

5d has it evens live.

Just gonna pass and let my small action on Benoit ride.

man benoit got the 2nd in teh last 30 seconds

man benoit only -115 on dimes? i just hammered that.. hedged all my shit

i think it's 1-1, mok fighting like a fucking puss face.

Need a good round 3 from Benoit here, will feel an idiot taking Benoit even at 2.30 if he loses to Mokh.

so glad to see that mortal kombat face tatto ballerina PUSSY get knocked out.

nice KO closed a small parlay.. but ya never touching Benoit as a favorite again :D

Back