UFN 121 - Werdum vs Tybura - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown sniffling, and coughed once. Probably nothing.

Signed contract 5.5 weeks ago, was stressful, I take 8 weeks off work for each fight camp so those 2.5 weeks it was stressful, UFC came through, exactly the fight I wanted, he'll come forward, game plan was to put Vince away, back him to the fence, cut him off, he swung and landed a shot, it's just the accuracy of the punch, I'm not worried about it, made small changes in my striking, made the right changes, people from work (prison guards) will be at the fight

Brown has grit, but man I really like Camacho in this fight. He is the more skilled, and athletic fighter.

Had too busy a week to watch tape/fuck this card but I just realized not one of Kassem's 4 opponents has ever won a fight.

Holy shit thats funny. Im now eagerly anticipating her fight vs Chambers for potential hilarity

this is the caliber of her opponents.. shit is hillarious! looks like someone's grandmother hwo just walked into the cage by mistake :D

Brown has grit, but man I really like Camacho in this fight. He is the more skilled, and athletic fighter.

agreed but he mentioned himself cardio is one of his issues in one of the videos card posted and now he is dropping to 155 makes it kinda scary to bet him imo unless he looks great at the weigh-ins

this is the caliber of her opponents.. shit is hillarious! looks like someone's grandmother hwo just walked into the cage by mistake :D

I love seeing these type fights at legacy events

Holly Holm had a few of em

Watching some tape on jessy Jess Clark

And I must say she is much better looking than her fight finder picture

Very Pretty eyes and good looking face. Body is tight. If she didn’t have all those terrible tattoos and multicolored hair I’d probably say she was hot

She’s not fighting a Brazilian lesbian, so her chances of winning are pretty good. Bec Rawlings is a bum but she’s a tough bum and her striking has improved

Early in tape watch. Jess is a live dog. Her line took a big dip today, which I why I’m looking at the tape. Thought bec might be worth a bet at -120 but so far it’s a no

man why is this old chick even fighting

39 years old and 0-6 with her longest fight being 1min 38 seconds

jonw.gif

Jess gonna win.

If we're being real Bec is 1-7 in her last 8 fights. That Ham decision was bullshit. She's simply trash, always has been always will be.

I've seen people betting Bec just because she's got "more higher level experience"

More higher level experience doesn't count when you're getting flying switch kick KO'd by a fucking 110lbs dancer.

Jess is hotter too and probably hasn't fucked a tenth of the amount of guys Bec has.

I'm not sure if that's a confidence increase or not since Bec has absorbed much more testoerone from the loads that she's taken on her face and inside her, but it's true nonetheless.

Don't bet on Bec Rawlings. Ever.

Hit Clark dec +189

I still like brown dec line at +375

Hit Camacho rd 1 and ko lines but more as a hedge to brown dec. will probably play brown ml if it keeps going up. Stabbed brown sub +685

Wouldn't be that shocked by a Brown finish. I did the work and Camacho has been mounted and had his back easily by #bum Koreans a lot. Also been rocked a lot.

Jess gonna win.

If we're being real Bec is 1-7 in her last 8 fights. That Ham decision was bullshit. She's simply trash, always has been always will be.

I've seen people betting Bec just because she's got "more higher level experience"

More higher level experience doesn't count when you're getting flying switch kick KO'd by a fucking 110lbs dancer.

Jess is hotter too and probably hasn't fucked a tenth of the amount of guys Bec has.

I'm not sure if that's a confidence increase or not since Bec has absorbed much more testoerone from the loads that she's taken on her face and inside her, but it's true nonetheless.

Don't bet on Bec Rawlings. Ever.

LOL.....but nah Rawlings still going to beat Jess. She is coming in on short notice, has struggled with the weight cut in the past, and will give Bec the fight she wants. Bec won the 1st against PVZ tbf and was draining herself at 115. Bec is no killer dont get me wrong, but she wins this one.

BTW anyone heard from @Zee's MMA Subscriber ?

Love the under in this one
Me too, already bet it.

LOL.....but nah Rawlings still going to beat Jess. She is coming in on short notice, has struggled with the weight cut in the past, and will give Bec the fight she wants. Bec won the 1st against PVZ tbf and was draining herself at 115. Bec is no killer dont get me wrong, but she wins this one.

BTW anyone heard from @Zee's MMA Subscriber ?
Don't be surprised if she loses a split dogg. Deadly serious.

Zee's ran away with his tail between his legs after another L.

Me too, already bet it.

Don't be surprised if she loses a split dogg. Deadly serious.

Zee's ran away with his tail between his legs after another L.

I won't be shocked, but I also expect her to look better without the weight cut. She was competetive with some good comp while Jess been struggling with old 5'4 chodes.

I will hit another parlay :
Jake Mathews
Wieczorek
Werdum
Camacho
Volkanowski
Shelton
250$ to win 1715$

Jake Mathews
Wieczorek
Werdum
Camacho
Volkanowski
Shelton
250$ to win 1715$
Just some friendly advice:

1. Remember BRM. You should have pretty close to a six figure roll to make a bet like this (if you think it's clearly +ev, which I definitely doubt)

2. Find the best prices. First bookie I checked, 250 returns 2.2k+. I dont even know where you found such shit lines

Not to mention how I feel about parlays in general.

Big plays :-

Kelly
Brooks
Camacho

Med/small plays:-

Wieczorek ITD
Lausa
Means ITD
Tybura ITD
Velickovic/Matthews FDGD
Benoit/Mokh FDNGD

Just some friendly advice:

1. Remember BRM. You should have pretty close to a six figure roll to make a bet like this (if you think it's clearly +ev, which I definitely doubt)

2. Find the best prices. First bookie I checked, 250 returns 2.2k+. I dont even know where you found such shit lines

Not to mention how I feel about parlays in general.

I use one of the worst sites for betting and mine showed $1995 for 250. Wondering why it's so low lol

Jake Mathews
Wieczorek
Werdum
Camacho
Volkanowski
Shelton
250$ to win 1715$

If I win my hockey bet tonight I'm doing a $250 5-leg parlay with Coulter just for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back