Status
Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-121-Werdum-vs-Tybura-61985

aAQeYprwSYKe3BGFgaluSA.png

Some interesting spots here that I'm looking to bet with some hard leans.

will be on tybura.

ahh now i get why ppl were so mad with werdum over the whole ferguson thing, he's literally friends with a murdering gay hating warlord lol

third fight in four months for werdum. the harris fight was a gimmie but he was training for lewis. the 40-year-old might hit a wall here.

tybura could be a live +500

third fight in four months for werdum. the harris fight was a gimmie but he was training for lewis. the 40-year-old might hit a wall here.

I agree in principal but man Tybura is hard to get behind at any cost. The AA fight was probably the most unimpressive victory in the history of MMA.

I agree in principal but man Tybura is hard to get behind at any cost. The AA fight was probably the most unimpressive victory in the history of MMA.
Northcutt-Gall would like to contest that

Tybura won’t be anywhere close to +500 IMO. + Arpund +200 is probably the best we can get and even that is generous.

Tybura won’t be anywhere close to +500 IMO. + Arpund +200 is probably the best we can get and even that is generous.
Some EU-bookies have odds already on this fight. Best lines right now are -250 Werdum versus +220 Tybura.

Some EU-bookies have odds already on this fight. Best lines right now are -250 Werdum versus +220 Tybura.

Fair enough, I reckon US bookies will tighten the line up a bit. It’s an interesting style match up IMO. Werdum and Tybura are actually quite similar stylistically.

after the arvloski fight i was hoping for much better odds.

+200 is not worth it.

Any thoughts on Humberto Bandenay? His debut was impressive, knocked out the local guy pretty badly

Combined record of Nadia Kassems oponnents is 0-4 ( no shiting.. she fought 3 debutans and 1 Can)

Putting the house on Werdum.

Tim Means should beat up Belal, Im not convinced with Belal.
What do You think ?

Hopefully Matthews has decent odds. I feel like they're giving him the softest matchup possible to try and get his confidence going again. I was there for his last fight, and you could see he just fell apart mentally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back