UFN 121 - Werdum vs Tybura - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't play Shelton @ -400

Shelton beat two top prospects on tuf and should have got a 3rd round against elliott. He was also robbed against brooks. Hes -350 now but im undecided need to look at benoit and werdum

-400 suggests complete domination everywhere. Shelton ain't dominating shit. Bibulatov was -400 vs Lausa, that at least made sense. Now Shelton is? GTFO.

Lausa +3.5 is a winning bet. It's going to dec and I will side bet anyone here that Shelton doesn't get 30-27 on all 3 scorecards.

Lausa is trash just because he lost to one of the best prospects in the division?

Are you also gonna say "HURR DURR HE ONLY BEAT A 3-2 CHINESE GUY LOL!!!" too?

You can only beat who's put in front of you and he looked good. Obviously has good striking. Shelton hasn't beat anyone either.

If you're even thinking about betting Shelton at this price you're a bum. End of story.

Kinda like how people who didnt bet Bisping are bums? Wish I could learn to be as non-bummy as you

Kinda like how people who didnt bet Bisping are bums? Wish I could learn to be as non-bummy as you
Oh no! Please don't bring up my underdog bet that was clearly taking over until he got caught and actually had a chance to win

I'd hate to have to point out the fact your last bet was on a bum heavyweight @ -300 who got beat by a guy on a 5 fight losing streak while wearing a fucking adult diaper

tumblr_mgliwq8QR71qh01r8o1_500.gif

He tore through John Howard, who actually tried to implement a similar gameplan to what Belal will need to do.

Agree with Wiki above, he was looking quite good against Cowboy first fight, which makes me believe that his foot was badly hurt early in the 2nd fight, as he looked totally different.

Just to touch on howard.. he's more of a power puncher and less volume than belal

Man. People really stake their ground on fights.

It's entirely possible that 2 sides could be sorta right. EZ jumped on Cezar last fight at I think -140 which ended up being a solid bet. But people who hit Nate @ +200 also had good eyes.

Means could end up winning a pretty comfy 29-28 where someone betting him @ -200 and someone betting Belal @ +200 both made ok bets.

This shit ain't politics

Belal backers may be interested in Not Means ITD -155

Just to touch on howard.. he's more of a power puncher and less volume than belal

100% agree, meant that Howard came in looking to try to get inside and wrestle, similar to belal. Definitely different approach to their striking games.

Oh no! Please don't bring up my underdog bet that was clearly taking over until he got caught and actually had a chance to win

I'd hate to have to point out the fact your last bet was on a bum heavyweight @ -300 who got beat by a guy on a 5 fight losing streak while wearing a fucking adult diaper

tumblr_mgliwq8QR71qh01r8o1_500.gif

I got him at -242 for tiny money bc limits were painfully low. Crushed the closing line and lost exactly 0.6% of my Thug Rose winnings, so i am still rich and successful and you are still a fucking loser

Man. People really stake their ground on fights.

It's entirely possible that 2 sides could be sorta right. EZ jumped on Cezar last fight at I think -140 which ended up being a solid bet. But people who hit Nate @ +200 also had good eyes.

Means could end up winning a pretty comfy 29-28 where someone betting him @ -200 and someone betting Belal @ +200 both made ok bets.

This shit ain't politics

Not sure if this is even in reference to me, but I am not talking right or wrong, just discussing a fight and trying to decide if a hedge is necessary.

I got him at -242 for tiny money bc limits were painfully low. Crushed the closing line and lost exactly 0.6% of my Thug Rose winnings, so i am still rich and successful and you are still a fucking loser
Thank god you crushed the closing line. Makes the money you lost on the worst bet of the year worth it.

You bet on an unproven heavyweight @ -300 and he got dominated by a guy on a 5 fight losing streak who has no chin

... WHILE WEARING AN ADULT DIAPER {<jordan}<Dana05>

Not sure if this is even in reference to me, but I am not talking right or wrong, just discussing a fight and trying to decide if a hedge is necessary.
Nothing to do with you

So I get Mokhtarian is terrible, only has a left leg/body kick and some poor grinding abilities, but I can't trust Benoit. He could easily be 0-5 in the UFC. He's a headhunter that isn't willing to switch it up if he's behind, has never definitively won a round. That style just doesn't work at flyweight.

He has decent wrestling abilities but seems like he has low fight IQ. Taken down 5 times by both Moreno and Serrano. Kept going for the guillotine when Serrano would shoot which ended up with him getting slammed repeatedly. To his credit that fight was on 10 days notice. He's only landed 1 TD himself, against Pettis who was able to sweep him.

Benoit moved to Vegas to work with Lundell, says he's fully dedicated now, separated from his family, the best shape and most prepared he's ever been, but I still can't lay the -235 on him.

So I get Mokhtarian is terrible, only has a left leg/body kick and some poor grinding abilities, but I can't trust Benoit. He could easily be 0-5 in the UFC. He's a headhunter that isn't willing to switch it up if he's behind, has never definitively won a round. That style just doesn't work at flyweight.

He has decent wrestling abilities but seems like he has low fight IQ. Taken down 5 times by both Moreno and Serrano. Kept going for the guillotine when Serrano would shoot which ended up with him getting slammed repeatedly. To his credit that fight was on 10 days notice. He's only landed 1 TD himself, against Pettis who was able to sweep him.

Benoit moved to Vegas to work with Lundell, says he's fully dedicated now, separated from his family, the best shape and most prepared he's ever been, but I still can't lay the -235 on him.
Good post.

100% agree

I just see too good value in Lausa to pass up. Im actually holding off because I think i will end up getting more. Dont get me wrong... Shelton is the favourite for a reason but I dont see why he is his much of one...
These are the type of picks you have to consider to make a profit betting this sport on the long run, thats what ive learned in the last couple of years anyway

There is 0 value in Lausa. You're throwing money away

While I generally don't put money on -300 or higher, I also think you need to take easy opportunities when you see one, and this is one. You wouldn't deny a -600 Cain Velasquez against CM Punk just because CM Punk has odds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back