UFN 122 - Silva vs Gastelum - China

Status
Not open for further replies.
It had an impact on the lines I'm assuming, Mazany a slight dog now @ +101.

chinese chick has some long legs and high center of gravity, that could potentially be an advantage for gina.

chinese chick has some long legs and high center of gravity, that could potentially be an advantage for gina.

I was thinking the same thing, easier to take down where Mazany has a big advantage on the ground. I guess we will find out in 8-9 hours.

I wish i waited a little longer to get her at even odds or somewhere around there.

Mazany at +115 now

That’s weird. She opens at what, -245?

That line was horrible but we don’t usually see them flip like they have where mazany is now a dog

Such limited tape to watch for this

Mazany has clearly fought better comp but she got absolutely dominated in her fights with McCann and penna. only clips of penna fight but she got blasted

I think I’d be more comfortable taking the gtd line at -110

Last edited:
Of course McCann and Pena are way more skilled than this Chinese girl, especially on the ground so it's a tough comparison. I already am pretty big on Mazany, so am resisting adding even more.

nearly 5am, not remotely tired and fights start in 4 hours. this is going to be a mess. might have to snort a few rails of mr hyde preworkout and do an all nighter.

Of course McCann and Pena are way more skilled than this Chinese girl, especially on the ground so it's a tough comparison. I already am pretty big on Mazany, so am resisting adding even more.

Wwatched the recent wu fight posted here

Her ground game is bad. Her tdd is bad. Taken down easily from the clinch Multiple times and could not get up. Going for weak leg kicks putting herself in bad positions

I’ll take mazany at plus odds

Also took ottow +3.5 at -145 in what will be a close fight if ottow doesn’t get knocked out

the fix is clearly in on the Mazany fight =/

the fix is clearly in on the Mazany fight =/
anybody got tips on joining the mafia so I can learn of these fixes ahead of time?

Feel like I'm having more fun watching the late line movement than I'm going to have watching the fights on this one.

i bought out of my Mazany action.. really makes no sense someone would drop big money on WU

@Zee's MMA Subscriber

The GOAT Zee is back!!!!!

His #elite bets are 3u Kelvin and 2u chinaman fighting asker

Fuck so #elite of him that having a profitable day lies in the hands of a random chinese guy Asker is fighting

You're forgetting that this is a 3-0 foreign mystery HW against a guy who got ko'd quick by Walt Harris and a lhw

A foreign mystery hw whose opponents have a combined record of 1-6

smashing that subscribe button, time to make profits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back