UFN 123 pbp/discussion

This ref isnt usually THAT bad......do you think they have been advised to do quicker stand ups? Triggs have been quick too....

Lamas ML opening at $1.49 and immediately dropping to $1.39 is hilarious ahah

Holtzman was a solid pick at around -150 wish i bet more units on him and his decision line. Thanks for the pick guys looks like i finally break this losing streak

You guys on Aljo or Marlon? lol i wanna bet on aljo as marlon just fought 3 weeks ago i just dont want flaky aljo to show up

moderately big on moraes here.

tiny stab +1700 in case he gets the guillotine! hehe. (even tho i don't want him to try to get it)

Lamas ML opening at $1.49 and immediately dropping to $1.39 is hilarious ahah
Why? Normal swing on an opening line

need Moraes now, 4.5u on his ml. hedged some with aljo sub

tempted to bet Moraes with these quick standups tonight.. i dont see Sterling winning the standup

30-27 Holtzman.

Dont usually have an issue with Mike Beltran but two awful stand-ups there.People are lucky he didn't ref the Reem/Ngannou fight, based off that he would have stood up after Ngannou stole Reem's soul with that follow up shot on the ground.

Why? Normal swing on an opening line
Just no idea why it opened that high, Lamas is leagues above Emmett skill-wise in my opinion, if it eventually dropped to 1.20 it wouldn't surprise me at all. I don't know, maybe I'm just a bum under-estimating Emmett

This ref isnt usually THAT bad......do you think they have been advised to do quicker stand ups? Triggs have been quick too....
Some bullshit tonight.

Luckily the standup has helped me in each fight, as my fighter just gets the TD again. It's an easy +5 points on DraftKings.

Some bullshit tonight.

Luckily the standup has helped me in each fight, as my fighter just gets the TD again. It's an easy +5 points on DraftKings.

I completely agree, for the majority of these fights its worked in my favour. But standing up mid pass to full mount while striking is beyond ridiculous.

Back