UFN 123 pbp/discussion

I love Knight but I just have a feeling about Benitez tonight. Took his ML and ITD both to win 1U.

Sanders is like the polar opposite of Ortega. He finds a way to lose when he's clearly winning, compared to Ortega who finds a way to win when he's clearly losing.

Now there is the dog that NOBODY was talking about

I mean should we have been talking about him? Luke was dominating and got caught. I don't think Souk +280 was a good play strictly based on punchers chance. I have no qualms about betting Luke

i think sanders was trying to make a statement too much and it cost him. he probably would have demolished caraway.

I think davis +3.5 opened at +150

That’s elite right there

Liz ML and tiny amount on Sub here. Still P4P the worst female nickname there is though, "Girl-Rilla"... ugh.

15.2u profit so far tonight on my tips site. Sanders u2.5 and Souk KO such good plays.

I mean should we have been talking about him? Luke was dominating and got caught. I don't think Souk +280 was a good play strictly based on punchers chance. I have no qualms about betting Luke
Yeah. I played Souk KO, but I wasn't gonna touch Souk ML. Souk's only shot was landing a big KO-shot on a hittable Sanders.

cub promo = him being a dad
ortega promo = him coming up from the skreets

interedasting

It's a theme in these threads. There's always a dog or two on the card nobody considers betting who win. We just had another there.

Back