UFN 125 PBP/Discussion

wtf this bum asking for fotn after that performence HAHA are you for real

5 ufc fights hasn't saved enough to buy a house ~ wonder what he makes per fight?

I didn't even know what he was saying and that interview made me cringe. Yikes.

Can we get some dogs to cash here?

I have no play right now on moraes vs means

Dog chasing tonight

Means getting steamed back up to -200

It is time for a Brazilian fella to lose

half unit moraes +175, less on moraes sub +500ish. /shrug. think i'm gonna be retired from mma soon.. i don't even remember what it's like to win

half unit moraes +175, less on moraes sub +500ish. /shrug. think i'm gonna be retired from mma soon.. i don't even remember what it's like to win
You thought about changing the way you bet? Maybe trial run of a new tactic might help bud

Decent win for Patrick but not enjoyable to watch, same for his fight with Stevie Ray.

Memes are huge in Brazil, and recently there has been a craze of 'que tiro foi esse' means what shot was that..Patrick ripping up the memes on national TV...he's off his head

EZ you've got a long recorded history of positive results, stop doubting yourself man... everyone has bad swings, you'll come good.

Guys, Serginho said in today's interview that he wants to use Jiu Jitsu specially because he is in Belém.

Take it as a positive or negative...He isn't exchanging much

EZ you've got a long recorded history of positive results, stop doubting yourself man... every has bad swings, you'll come good.

@EzFlyer was one of my first inspirations. This is my first profit of the year and yet so much to come

Hoping to see some vintage Means striking here, that fight with Salas is still one of my favourite fights to watch for the savagery of it.

Dodson and Moraes would make a big smiling baby

Guys, Serginho said in today's interview that he wants to use Jiu Jitsu specially because he is in Belém.

Take it as a positive or negative...He isn't exchanging much
I don't think Sergio Moraes would exchange much on the feet with Tim Means even if this fight was in New York.

Back