UFN 126 PBP/Discussion

Really glad I added R Sanchez sub +390 last minute.

That's 2 subs now, keep 'em coming!

Yes! EndelessCritic made me add 0.4u extra on robert itd right before the fight started, +2.6u on x sub/sub/itd

Big hit for me there. I was mentioning how Roberto Sanchez is clearly the better grappler. He is sticky when he gets your back.

Made a whole post about Joby sucking. I have no idea why I saw so many picking him. Just a few months ago half of us were considering betting against him in a fight with a can from South Africa.

Well fuck. Really over estimated Joby there. Definitely took a big hit on that one.

Roberto ITD was 3,50 on bet365, and that really was his most likely way to win.

Couldn't put my money on that in time, it literally closed right in front of me :(

Camozzi keep that dog money rolling!

I have a closing parlay on that. I was thinking about cashing out.

Have 0,5u on Luci Dec, Morono ITD and Piechota ITD along with that

10,5x multiplier :)

Fight goes distance is around +165 right now. I think Neal can finish Camozzi for sure, but it's not a given. I guess depends what the cashout is.

Made a whole post about Joby sucking. I have no idea why I saw so many picking him. Just a few months ago half of us were considering betting against him in a fight with a can from South Africa.

Joby isn't really a finishing threat. I could definitely see him getting a decision, but Roberto can finish or get a decision too. Once he latches onto you, he's relentless. Joby on the other hand can be very passive.

camozzi +odds has to be the right side here. He was looking solid against laprise.

Yeah but folded as soon as he took one good shot. I don't trust Camozzi's "want to" at all.

Back