UFN 128 PBP/DISCUSSION

sick looked like a weak kick but just hit the right spot i guess

Down 3.5u, at least had Bahadurzada round 2 in a hail marry RR

Like I said Bahadruzda easy money u clowns dont listen
tenor.gif

"im the best fighter in this division"

-siyar

<36>

Jb where you at homie where you at? Kiss my feet boy im the king of nj muthafucka

Like I said Bahadruzda easy money u clowns dont listen

You said Cummings was too. Don't call people clowns and act like people should "listen" to you.

C'mon man, you are better than this.

never forget

Pretty sure no one expected the front kick or chagas to get hurt by a front kick, the uppercut lol well that was expected. Chagas was on his way to a victory minus the front kick but even without the front kick Siyar still could have KOed him later.

Pretty sure no one expected the front kick or chagas to get hurt by a front kick, the uppercut lol well that was expected. Chagas was on his way to a victory minus the front kick but even without the front kick Siyar still could have KOed him later.

i was on chagas and he looked dreadful, he would have found a way to lose anyway.

That's not the point. This was a close fight and LOLing at someone for betting Siyar at dog odds is cringeworthy

1 time lol ive posted my bets 5 events so far on here and Ive won money on 3 of them so yea 1 time tonight you are correct
yeah one time tonight. Remember when the whole easy money started and became a joke, you went like 0-6 in a row at the start of the event but wouldn't stop, it gets annoying. congrats on being up overall though

Back