UFN 140 Ponzinibbio vs Magny

Ian Heinisch is gunna really fight for your money, thats for sure.
Im on his ML but will hedge with Cezar Sub Rd2 + Rd3 if the odds are good enough.

Haven't been able to post much, but few thoughts below:

I see everyone got on the Aldana train, that was the first fight I capped, put 5u on Aldana at +255, will probably arb down to 2-3u, however I could freeroll for 7.75u which is always tempting. Staropoli is sloppy and seems undersized, no real skills just some grit and KO power. Aldana fights like he did against Song and I think it is an easy night for him.

Austin Arnett line is way off IMO. He is very durable, likes to pressure, and is the better boxer. Humberto has lightning fast left kicks, however he doesn't set them up and doesn't have the hands to keep a pressure fighter off of him. I think Arnett wears him down for a late finish. Currently have 1.5u +230, .3u ITD +470 and .2u Sub +1460 (Might add a bit, but hard to go big as Arnett is pretty trash himself)

Can't beleive the Elkins/Lamas line has come in so far. I have 5u in total on Lamas, between his ML around -205, and doubles with Pantoja (-130) and Holland next week (evens). Elkins does well against guys who gas normally (Skelly) or from punching him in the face (Bektic), are flakey and have no grappling (MJ), or guys who display questionable fight IQ (Berm). Lamas is extremely well rounded, has good cardio and I actually think he is the better grappler by a fair margin here. Add to that what he does on the feet is exactly what Elkins is susceptible to, i.e. hard low kicks, nice jab, and combo's in the pocket. I think Lamas finishes and may stab his ITD line closer to fight night.

Going to look further into Guido and Praz. May stab Cynthia as Bohtelo is still extremely unproven and this is a massive step up. One td and it might be a wrap.

Last edited:
thoughts on prazares sub +490? seems like there would be plenty of opportunities with a likely grappling match?

Walker money coming in after people saw the size difference. Khalil gonna quit again

thoughts on prazares sub +490? seems like there would be plenty of opportunities with a likely grappling match?
Praz only subs guys who he has big strength and size advantage over. Mads is natural FW and Burkman washed up he took all the other guys to the distance.

I seriously doubt he subs Bartoz.

What do you guys think about the over 2.5 for ponz vs magny?

Rankings don't make any sense, 6 wins, 3 KOS, I'm ready to KO him, I have footwork, I'm quicker, I'm better at everything

Dangerous striker, I'm faced those before, I have such a height advantage, stick that jab on him early and often

I'm a better fighter than last year, I don't have an off season, worked on mental aspect, athleticism and recovery, won't go past first round, I'm hungry

Ian Heinisch is gunna really fight for your money, thats for sure.
Im on his ML but will hedge with Cezar Sub Rd2 + Rd3 if the odds are good enough.
I put Cezar in parlay with Narimani and hedged with Heinisch by finish, I cant see H winning on points.

Ugh, anyone have a video of Poliana Botelho vs. Pearl Gonzalez? It's the last fight of either Botelho's or Cavillo's that I need to watch.

How can you be an MMA gambler and not have Fight Pass?

Back in the day, 2006-2010, I had access to 100% of UFC Fights through one particular website. Nowadays, I have access to about 85% of UFC fights through a variety of websites. Not ideal, but I don't want to shell out for Fight Pass just yet...

I think the chances of Heinisch winning and even pulling an TKO win are high. I like the chances for Calvillo to.

What does anyone think the odds for the Polish native?

Back in the day, 2006-2010, I had access to 100% of UFC Fights through one particular website. Nowadays, I have access to about 85% of UFC fights through a variety of websites. Not ideal, but I don't want to shell out for Fight Pass just yet...
It's like $12 a month. Why are you people like this? Support the sport you love and make footage way easier to get.

Last edited:
I put Cezar in parlay with Narimani and hedged with Heinisch by finish, I cant see H winning on points.
Theres not really any tape on his fights that have went to a decision.
Ian mixes it up with leg kicks and takedowns, but so does Cezar.
It depends who does it more effectively (if it goes the distance).

Back