UFN 151 on ESPN+ 9 Iaquinta vs Cowboy

I have a hard time seeing how Juan Adams isn't more juiced vs Arjan Bhullar

Arjan has all of these wrestling credentials, but his MMA wrestling just isn't that good. He doesn't have more than 2 takedowns in any fight, and his top game is terrible as evidenced by the fact he got omoplata'd while laying on top of Wieczorek.

I really don't think there is any evidence that he is better wrestler than Juan Adams, who is bigger + stronger and has wrestling background of his own.

So this is probably going to come down to striking, and Juan has a big reach + power advantage and throws more volume.

I know Juan looked green at times vs De La Rocha, but he still completely controlled that fight and should look a bit less green this fight. I think he's clearly Arjan's most talented opponent yet, and both of Arjan's wins so far were very close decisions. I just don't see how this is ever easy for Arjan, but Juan could smash him.

Elias going for broke doesnt change the fact that he has NO power in his hands at all - but I do expect him to throw everything he has left down the stretch in the 3rd. Also, Brunson tends to get knocked out before he gasses. He gets caught on his ludicrous throw out all your training charges at his opponents when he doesnt know how else to get his offense going. Not sure he still has does that when hes gassed.
Maybe I’m chasing after hitting similar bet with Desmond Green, but at 7.5 Elias itd seems like a good bet.

Gagnong hasn't fought anyone outside the UFC in what three years? while Smith has a good record. Ring rust is real.

This is at least the 3rd time I’ve seen “Gagnon” spelled like that in this thread. Unlike the word “gangbang” there’s no “G” on the end of it.

LOL. Legendary. Hey, man at least you made it to the race. Most husbandos would be passed out in a bathtub holding a Corona with lime stuck at the tip of the bottle.

Lmao at winning 3k on a spite bet.

I've always been kind of a closeted mma fan since the late Pride days. Everyone I knew thought it was gay as fuck that two dudes would hug each other against the ropes and on the ground. I had a neighbor like 10 years ago who was a super fan and he bought every UFC PPV and had a bunch of shit on VHS too. Good times. The most memorable part about that was his gf Rose. She was an absolute crazy woman. They didn't use toilet paper they had special hand towels they would wipe with and she would hand wash them in the sink. I never ate food they offered me on a plate LOL. She had second row of teeth on the upper part of her mouth too it was super weird.

Anyway yeah Cub probably gonna get starched.

Ha ha man I am laughing at your neighbor's GF. I've known some very...different people in my life but that is right up there.

I have a hard time seeing how Juan Adams isn't more juiced vs Arjan Bhullar

Arjan has all of these wrestling credentials, but his MMA wrestling just isn't that good. He doesn't have more than 2 takedowns in any fight, and his top game is terrible as evidenced by the fact he got omoplata'd while laying on top of Wieczorek.

I really don't think there is any evidence that he is better wrestler than Juan Adams, who is bigger + stronger and has wrestling background of his own.

So this is probably going to come down to striking, and Juan has a big reach + power advantage and throws more volume.

I know Juan looked green at times vs De La Rocha, but he still completely controlled that fight and should look a bit less green this fight. I think he's clearly Arjan's most talented opponent yet, and both of Arjan's wins so far were very close decisions. I just don't see how this is ever easy for Arjan, but Juan could smash him.

To add to that (you briefley mentioned it), these guys literally look 3 weight classes apart. I know it can happen at HW, but holy crap is Adams gigantic. If Bhullar does try to wrestle, Adams may well be able to shrug it off with nothing but pure leverage and strength, even if his technique is sub-par. At some point size matters, and Adams is a freaking monster. He dwarfs Bhullar.

Think this is a good spot to fade the declining Elias here

I don't know where the Elias is declining idea is coming from. He keeps winning against most every fighter he faces and is even able to recover when he does get tagged.

I don't know where the Elias is declining idea is coming from. He keeps winning against most every fighter he faces and is even able to recover when he does get tagged.

Where as Brunson on the other hand...

He’s gassing and getting hurt in his recent fights against b level talent

Couple lines with value imo:

Chiasson/Cheesecake o1.5 at -127. Line is skewed by how easily Chiasson finished Mazany last time out but Moras is tough as hell plus has a tricky guard that should be able to allow her to tie up and survive if she does happen get hurt.

Sanchez/Barriault u2.5 at +165. From what I remember Sanchez will mix it up a lot, and can be hit. Admittedly I know nothing about Barriault but looks like way more finishes than decisions on his record (obviously against lesser competition). Someone might have given a more in depth BD that undermines this play, but at least on the surface this looks like it has value to me.

Good start to the night

Attachments

• 20190504_224628.jpg
    20190504_224628.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 13
So far, I like Gagnon, Cerrone, Sanchez, Brunson, Cub, and Bhullar.

Lol u gonna lose all them but bhullar

Lol....this post couldn't be more fitting given your picks...

Here are my official bets as always all EASY MONEY BETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smith- wins inside+365(Sub rd 2)
Bhullar-+108(Dec)
Nelson-+174(KO rd 2)
Prepolec-+301(Dec)
Zahabi- wins by Dec+125
Chiasson- Wins by Dec+315
Barriaut-+134(KO1)
Spivak-+145(Sub2)
Katona-+138(Dec)
Burgos- Wins inside+180(Sub2)
Thedorou- Wins by dec+135
Iaquinta-WIns by dec+365

ALL BETS FOR 50$

He's gotta be a high level troll right? Going something like 2-24 across the last 26 fights is seriously impressive

Very nice bounceback card for me after a horrific event last week. Only bet lost was a under 1u bet on Gagnon. Hit on Bhullar, Walt, Merab, Sayles, Brunson and Cerrone for an 8.5u night.

What an absolute dick. He's also 100% not actually betting those, he's just picking them in the hope of appearing as some sort of genius if some of them actually hit.

Might tail the exact opposite of his picks next time and double my BR.

Back