UFN 153 on ESPN+ 11 Gustafsson vs Smith

Latifi going the distance against Corey Anderson anf still putting up good fight in the third tells me his cardio isn't as bad as people claim... Especially when Anderon is know as a high pace cardio guy

Thanks a lot man.

Please excuse my ignorance, how does one vpn to another country?
I'm not an expert, but I got the Hoxx extension (there are plenty of alternatives) for Chrome. You pretty much just click on the program on the top right where your task bar is and then click on whatever country you want.

man if you don’t know how to find fights in 2019, i don’t know wtf you are doing in this day and age.

before i got fight pass, i even found out how to find fights on russian or asian sites by my own just by googling and trying lol.

here is the solution for you lazy fucks:

http://newsomemma.co.uk/tape-index/

Reyes vs Volkan was pretty high paced. I don’t see Latifi pushing Volkan that much. Only way Volkan gasses out badly is by Latifi holding him down for some time.

Corey fights high pace usually but he didn’t put an insane amount of pressure on Latifi. It was a bit like the Mousasi fight. Move forward but don’t overextend or throw too many strikes. He was always playing it safe because he has that chin deficiency. If Volkan doesn’t go full blast like he did against DC, he can push Latifi back for more than a round since Latifi is willing to do that.

Volkan pushes hard in the first round and wins it every time (despite the DC fight; he put it on DC for a while though). Latifi‘s style is not good for decisions, so he has to finish or waste energy trying to get Volkan down. Can he win round 2 and 3 after losing the first ? Hard to say. Volkan‘s TDD is solid. If he hits the ground though, he is mostly fucked and the round or even the fight is over similar to Gustafsson. Great takedown defence but once Jones had him controlled, he was fucked.

Volkan has a great chin, too. He cuts off his opponents and pushes them back. That’s where Volkan can let his combinations go. I can only see Latifi winning by flash KO or laying on Volkan for at least 2 rounds like he did against Tyson Pedro.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only on for like 2.5u
tenor.gif

Reyes vs Volkan was pretty high paced. I don’t see Latifi pushing Volkan that much. Only way Volkan gasses out badly is by Latifi holding him down for some time.

Corey fights high pace usually but he didn’t put an insane amount of pressure on Latifi. It was a bit like the Mousasi fight. Move forward but don’t overextend or throw too many strikes. He was always playing it safe because he has that chin deficiency. If Volkan doesn’t go full blast like he did against DC, he can push Latifi back for more than a round since Latifi is willing to do that.

Volkan pushes hard in the first round and wins it every time (despite the DC fight; he put it on DC for a while though). Latifi‘s style is not good for decisions, so he has to finish or waste energy trying to get Volkan down. Can he win round 2 and 3 after losing the first ? Hard to say. Volkan‘s TDD is solid. If he hits the ground though, he is mostly fucked and the round or even the fight is over similar to Gustafsson. Great takedown defence but once Jones had him controlled, he was fucked.

Volkan has a great chin, too. He cuts off his opponents and pushes them back. That’s where Volkan can let his combinations go. I can only see Latifi winning by flash KO or laying on Volkan for at least 2 rounds like he did against Tyson Pedro.
I liked volk dec +365

what's up with the sudden swing today in the Darko Stosic/Devin Clark fight?

what's up with the sudden swing today in the Darko Stosic/Devin Clark fight?
Big money coming in. Could be some private information leaking on an injury, or it could just be the Stosic line being stupid.

This is a weird event to bet. I'm scaling down small on this one. So far I'm on Gus, Latifi/Volk ITD, Manuwa, Amirkhani, Teymur, Ray, Hein, and Stosic.

When Volkov gasses he's just dead, gives up, waits to be finished.. Latifi slows down but still keeps fighting and still had moments of explosive bursts late on.

Darko is hardly tested, Clark should have never been that much of a dog.

Rakic probably wins but a Jimi round 1 KO prop seems like a good hedge to me, probably be a good price too since he's already a decent size dog.

Am I the only one who thinks that Latifi will gass even worse if he wrestles for 1 full round?

Am I the only one who thinks that Latifi will gass even worse if he wrestles for 1 full round?

Wrestling too much the first round against Anderson is what fucked him for the next two rounds, but that was because Anderson's defensive wrestling is good... Much better than Volkon.

man if you don’t know how to find fights in 2019, i don’t know wtf you are doing in this day and age.

before i got fight pass, i even found out how to find fights on russian or asian sites by my own just by googling and trying lol.

here is the solution for you lazy fucks:

http://newsomemma.co.uk/tape-index/

Buddy, the fight I'm looking for is listed on that tape index and it directs you to fight pass, where it is blacked out in the United States, hence the issue.

Back