@Gold
Reaction score
iABmJd7.jpg

Remember this is in Mexico City

I took bethe at +230 and again at +200

She always makes things interesting

Also playing Esparza at +140.

Got Stephens opener at around +125

Is it fair to say that Zabit was pretty much a better version Rodriguez in whom Stephens already fought? That's the narrative I see getting pushed anyways. Thing is Zabit's cardio is suspect, Rodriguez has gone 5 rounds already though I can't remember if he was struggling or not. Without any tape I just automatically gravitated towards Stephens at these pick em' odds.

I’d like Esparza a lot more if not Mexico. Surprised she a dog tho. Looks like she can get td

Fucking Esparza in a Co Main... I have Stephens and not Paul Craig.

How are the judges in Mexico? Are they fair? Anyone have a bead on that?

Been eager to fade Mariano against a wrestler, Puelles is close enough. Showed off decent TDs with good variety on TUF and once down I give him a strong chance to find a sub. Didn't expect to get this kind of line against Mariano again.

Anyone got a list of fighters who arrived in Mexico city early to acclimatise to the altitude?

How are the judges in Mexico? Are they fair? Anyone have a bead on that?
It should just be the regular North American judges flown in for the event. Shouldn't really make a difference.

Fucking Esparza in a Co Main... I have Stephens and not Paul Craig.

The guy he is fighting is like his long lost Brazilian brother, though. They fight weirdly similarly, I have no idea which one of them will win.

Anyone seen anything of the dude who's fighting Brandon Moreno. Brandon is scrappy and I will fight for my money, but I need to see some of the other dude.

I never thought I would see the day that I am happy to bet Paul Craig, but it has come

Been eager to fade Mariano against a wrestler, Puelles is close enough. Showed off decent TDs with good variety on TUF and once down I give him a strong chance to find a sub. Didn't expect to get this kind of line against Mariano again.
Damn Mariano looked like he has never even been to a BJJ class. Normally I'd be worried about someone pulling guard as much as Puelles but he is slick on the ground and it'll probably work against MRM. Hopefully Puelles can deal with the striking, he showed good movement and alot of heart against Felipe Silva

The Ariane Carnelossi footage that's on Youtube. Looks like she'll pressure forward and try and throw heavy shots in the pocket. I'm not sure Hill has the power to keep her off her.

The Ariane Carnelossi footage that's on Youtube. Looks like she'll pressure forward and try and throw heavy shots in the pocket. I'm not sure Hill has the power to keep her off her.

She looks sloppy, but strong. Her technique is not that good in my opinion. I mean look at the first minute of the fight in the first video. Her hooks are pure arm punches. One thing i noticed is that her kicks do look like they hurt a lot. The leg and body kicks were pretty nice. However it is her first fight in UFC. Angela Hill got walked down against Andrade, but i would say that this girl doesnt have the same technique and speed, that made Andrade win over Hill back in 2017. Hill actually did really good in hindsight and it was FOTN.

I think and hope Angela hill can hold her outside and control the fight. Angela HIll has underrated strenght also. Hill at +110 was nice, so keeping my play there. Now she is the favorite, so hard to evaluate.

Back