UFN 160 PBP/Discussion

I'm on Khalil ML and by decision. Also on Cutelaba round 1. Look for Khalil to start hyperventilating folks...

Seems like everyone is on Khalil.

I'm either bold or an idiot. Tbd.

Fight at evens in my book. I know i will regret any bet on this one

I think i won't be a degenerate here and skip

Cutelaba drilling TD entries, Khalil looking terrified as per usual.

Added more to Bangkok Ready: Khalil Rountree (-105) vs Ion Cutelaba $210.00 for $200.00

Naw its about 50/50 if you read the event's discussion page.

I checked the "official bets for UFN 160" and it seemed like everyone is on Khalil, granted I only skimmed the second page.

Should be a good fight. Cutelaba would be a more legit win than Anders imo, GL all.

Hey guys, hope you are all making some $$$. Just wanted to say hi.

Didn't look at anything at all for this card, watching now though. Rountree dec maybe next? Hulk's gas tank not great and Rountree's movement and leg kicks looked outstanding last time out. IDK...I didn't even check odds but if you get a good price, maybe over +300 I think that has value.

**Just a random observation based on memory only BTW, so take it for what it's worth.

I really don't get the "looking terrified" stuff that you guys are talking about. Some people are just more chill and confident. I could be wrong I guess ?

Didn't look at anything at all for this card, watching now though. Rountree dec maybe next? Hulk's gas tank not great and Rountree's movement and leg kicks looked outstanding last time out. IDK...I didn't even check odds but if you get a good price, maybe over +300 I think that has value.

**Just a random observation based on memory only BTW, so take it for what it's worth.
Sup old man. Hows the knee?

His decision opened at an absurd +500 and it settled to +350ish now. I did take it for a 0.25u along with his ML.

I really don't get the "looking terrified" stuff that you guys are talking about. Some people are just more chill and confident. I could be wrong I guess ?
The way he breathes and moves, he's a very anxious dude.

I know from experience

Sup old man. Hows the knee?

Actually okay right now man, thanks for asking. Played hoops twice last week and was a little sore but not bad. How are things with you?

Back